VadaVaka

Full Version: Daredevil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone seen daredevil lately? I am pretty woried about him because he hasnt PM'd me back, posted or played for over 2 weeks. Dare if you are out there please respond. If anyone has any information on daredevils status and/or location please post here. I have less than a month for someone else to post in our clan section or its out of there.
Quote:I have less than a month for someone else to post in our clan section or its out of there.

Grits is just using that as an estimate. It's not like we are keeping count and going to delete them right when they hit one month with no use.

I think what Grits wants is that they are regularly used for the time and effort to put them up for everyone. So don't worry about it.
P&G is right but I wonder where DD has been too.
Well it's definitely been less than 2 weeks. I played him like 5 days ago. Anyway, when I played him he wasn't in the EVIL tag and said he was out of the clan. Maybe he just wasn't in a good mood at the time, but just reporting my DD sighting.
I dont think hes been on the forums for a while either cause AI PM'd him the password for the section and hes hasnt gotten back to me.