VadaVaka
New Clan - Printable Version

+- VadaVaka (https://vadavaka.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Gamers Corner (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Clan stuff (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Forum: General clan gathering area (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: New Clan (/showthread.php?tid=3060)

Pages: 1 2


New Clan - Beebs - 10-23-2003

___From the -=[VVV]=- 's website:


MorningStar
Emperor Co-leader

Chentvin
Emperor Co-leader

SaTuRNo
Legionarius Feed the lions

SoUlSoLuTiOn
Legionarius Stone-cutter


___I don't know about the rest of you, but their titles are flippin' awesome! Emperor, Legionarius? A lot of people think history is boring, and to some extent it is...but I've studied it long enough to know if you want to make some kick-arse names for yourself...ALWAYS go back the Roman Empire! Romulus, Remus, Maximus, Jim-Bob...all of them are sooOOooo cool! I would suggest maybe incoroporating "Caeser", but that might be pushing it. ;)


New Clan - Quickening - 10-23-2003

I thought that as well...even though most people find history boring, I love it, specially Greek and Roman Empire time..so I love their titles.


New Clan - MorningStar - 10-23-2003

Yup roman and greek history rocks, the mythological age of those are awesome too. Im not trying to get all the credit out of this... The title things and the old age theme was mostly chent's idea GJ :thumb:


New Clan - FreeFall - 10-23-2003

Your members should go by numbers.... for instance.. the big boss man is number 1


MS and Chent will have to duke it out over that number...


New Clan - MorningStar - 10-24-2003

Bah chent knows im the big boss man... right? ^_^ numbers would be boring though.


New Clan - FreeFall - 10-24-2003

no way..it could be like that old tv show..The Prisoner or whatever it was called...


Lay off the giant bubbles though


New Clan - [CAKE]anonymity - 10-25-2003

we could make it a reality TV series, rico clan survivio, outwit, outlast, outhack.


New Clan - RushJet1 - 10-26-2003

Yeah, I like the wording of the ranks... good idea.