VadaVaka
do you pb? - Printable Version

+- VadaVaka (https://vadavaka.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Debates and Polls (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Polls (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: do you pb? (/showthread.php?tid=3420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

do you pb? - g-boy - 05-02-2004

Only time I ever went pb'ing that was the gun they were renting out. Thing seemed pretty reliable to me, although since they were rentals they weren't well taken care of.

do you pb? - soulsolution - 05-02-2004

rentals suck cause you dont know whats wrong with them

do you pb? - fritoman - 05-02-2004

maybe they picked thous to be rentals cus they are durable :P the guy at the PB shop said he has had to over haul every gun that he has in his store except that one. thats one of the reasons i bought it, the other is soul kept saying over and over "thats the gun you want".

lol i did get out of hand didnt i :lol:

do you pb? - Squish - 05-02-2004

i got me a victor with like.... spyder extra gas thru and barrel.... its blue with clear vl and i got a couple co2 tanks a pink mask.... and i barrow my bros nvader cause he got himself an invision.

my mask ins a Dye Invsion..the new series..and why do you have a pink mask lol

do you pb? - FreeFall - 05-02-2004

it's probably neon. . he's just following the trend that frito started. The rico revolution begins!

soulsolution,May 2 2004, 05:57 PM Wrote:my mask ins a Dye Invsion..the new series..and why do you have a pink mask lol
first of all its flourescent not neon..... second it was 5 bux on ebay plus 5 for s&h

hrm.... 98s..... oh how i hate them.... let me at least try to help you out a lil

if you like scenerio games:

98 SCENARIO

if you like just a stock to make it balance out when shooting:

98 custom good stock

lighter bolt... faster firing due to it:

Good bolt

must have in my opinion.... regulates air.... have to get an n2 tank though..... but stops you from having the abillity to shoot through freakin plywood from half a field away........ which some kid was doin once...... my first time playing....... i wanted to mess him up....... he was bigger..... rich parents..... could get a lawyer.... didnt want to do it...... but.... everyone else wanted to too.... maybe do him execution style....

low pressure

great great barrels

lapco bigshot

oh yeah almost forgot..... burn that and get one of dees

hehe

Digital Paintball - A Half-Life Modification

do you pb? - Reciprocity - 05-02-2004

Do not get a flatline. My one friend bought a bigshot, then a flatline..and just uses the bigshot (lapco). I've tried them both and the lapco is a lot less bulky, lighter, and more accurate. Only thing a flatline has thats a plus is very long distance shooting becuase of its curvature, resulting in backspin. bigshot all the way. best upgrade you can do for that.

do you pb? - FreeFall - 05-03-2004

Relinquish,May 2 2004, 05:56 PM Wrote:oh yeah almost forgot..... burn that and get one of dees

hehe

Digital Paintball - A Half-Life Modification
thx for the digital pb link . .it reminded me when mothers day is :P

oh ya. . i'll probably end up downloading the game to.

do you pb? - Squish - 05-03-2004

tis a good time

do you pb? - soulsolution - 05-04-2004

eh..gets old after awhile..i played it when it first came out..i thought it was pretty lame

do you pb? - fritoman - 05-04-2004

i like the kit that makes it look like an M4 but im not spending 250 bucks on it. :P

do you pb? - [CAKE]anonymity - 05-04-2004

That would be sweet if you were rich.

I'm also downloading digital pb, might be fun.

do you pb? - Squish - 05-04-2004

ss its alot better now

um no...me and frito played it today and its the most shitty game ive ever played...well other than hlrally

do you pb? - fritoman - 05-04-2004

the guys look funny when they squat down, i would like to check out the de_dust map thou, might be interesting.

they announced that they are making their own game apart from hl...... new game engine.... looks decent..... single player only from what they announced so far.

still gonna suck..look at the crappy job they did using the hl engine

ezikiel is single handedly one of if not the best moddlers ever. cant find anything...... sorry

did he make the models in dpb? cause they blow

do you pb? - FreeFall - 05-05-2004

lol. Damnit SS, you are one hell of a smart-ass! :P

do you pb? - fritokid - 05-08-2004

look at my pb gun my dad gave me it when he got his new one

do you pb? - fritoman - 05-08-2004

my brother sent me that one for christmas one year. :P

that pb gun is pretty good but not as good as my dads

this is a nice gun im saveing my money for

do you pb? - Squish - 05-08-2004

Good 3.5 pack

I would save for that if i were you

3.5 pack pic
thats what comes in it
plus it costs just enough for you to be able to get free shipping

do you pb? - Squish - 05-08-2004

soulsolution,Apr 21 2004, 03:22 PM Wrote:ya i was reading up on how to mod your trigger..but there is so much to do to it..and i dont wanna screw it up http://www.ottersccustoms.com/trigger.html#how
i did a trigger job on mine.... just tighten the springs after poppin the metal pieces. you should be able to judge where it would compress enough

do you pb? - Reciprocity - 05-09-2004

the pb revolution has started....now if we could only lessen how much this game costs to play....