VadaVaka
CS Server Change - Printable Version

+- VadaVaka (https://vadavaka.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Debates and Polls (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Polls (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: CS Server Change (/showthread.php?tid=3769)

CS Server Change - Miagi - 11-25-2004

I'm all for change, to what though I'm not even sure. With valve's "surprise" around the corner I'm withholding my vote until its revealed, even though I believe its going to be an official release for hl2dm.

CS Server Change - DragonLady23 - 11-25-2004

NOOOO don't change I still play cs and do the vroom vroom some of us that don't or can't play hl2 still play cs and play on the server:P

CS Server Change - GRITS - 11-25-2004

ok let HL2DM come out....that is a definite server for me....those that have known me long enough know that was my first online game and I have been hanging on to all our servers so that Holdouts wont 'run out' when they actually put HL2DM online...might not be the CS server but we will have a HL2DM server for sure..

source server...either way doesnt matter much to me but I know I would play it more if more of you were playing it:thumb:

CS Server Change - Annatar - 11-28-2004

Id be on the cs server more iof there were people on it and/or it was 24/7 vroom vroom (basically all i play cs for).

CS Server Change - DragonLady23 - 11-28-2004

VROOOOOOOM where are u Annatar when im in there HUH HUH???:P

CS Server Change - Annatar - 12-02-2004

I dont know where are you when im looking at the empty server??

CS Server Change - Power and Glory - 12-04-2004

So now that DM has come out Grits have you looked into it?

CS Server Change - GRITS - 12-04-2004

not yet
it has always been an ultimate goal to have a HL2DM server, I think I might wait for the bugs to subside some

I will contact Holdout's then and see what his plans are since I need to get something going. It will tide me over until a decent mod comes out or maybe DOD Source.

CS Server Change - GRITS - 12-04-2004

no no no we will just change one of the servers if you think it is ready for playing
I just thought it had a lot of bugs
:D

Don't do it cause of me. That's not right or fair to anyone else.

CS Server Change - GRITS - 12-05-2004

that is not what I meant :)

I have 'hung on to' all the servers with the anticipation of having one or maybe even two HL2DM servers

I was looking for an opinion and knew you had already played and would know if it was ready. You are not the first to approach me about a HL2DM server just the first to say it here;)

CS Server Change - Gwarsbane - 12-05-2004

Don't matter to me, I can't remember the last time I played even just one round of CS hehe

CS Server Change - [CAKE]anonymity - 12-05-2004

It was a couple of months ago on jeep rally.

CS Server Change - Gwarsbane - 12-05-2004

[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Dec 5 2004, 06:53 PM] It was a couple of months ago on jeep rally.
See I don't even remember that hehe