VadaVaka
Who wants to see it? - Printable Version

+- VadaVaka (https://vadavaka.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Debates and Polls (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Polls (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Who wants to see it? (/showthread.php?tid=4068)

Who wants to see it? - Slasher186 - 07-07-2005

Just a quick question

Who wants to see it? - Gwarsbane - 07-07-2005

I want to see all 3 movies but I can't afford to so I have to pick and choose carefully.

I just seen War of the Worlds, I'm going to see Batman Begins this weekend and when Serenity is released I will be going to see that.

Who wants to see it? - the_bee52 - 07-07-2005

They watch you at the theatre muhaha!!!!:P

Who wants to see it? - 16 - 07-08-2005

All of those movies are rather crap looking, but Dukes is the least crappy looking one of them all.

Who wants to see it? - g-boy - 07-08-2005

Probably gotta go with dukes, just because it looks entertaining and well... jessica simpson is daisy duke. Nuff said.

But I've seen the movies I wanted to see so far... Batman and War of the Worlds... Batman better than I expected, but had my probs with it, War of the Worlds kicked ass, and I'm at least interested in seeing Fantastic 4 (again, not just for the entertainment of the movie, but Jessica Alba is the invisible woman. Nuff Said.).

Who wants to see it? - [CAKE]anonymity - 07-09-2005

I dont know if i would pay the 10 bucks to see the dukes of hazard. I think im gonna wait till it come on to TMN, so I can watch it for free.

Who wants to see it? - g-boy - 07-09-2005

10 bucks... that's why you go matinee... oh right, you're talking 10 canadian... that would be pretty close to our matinee prices around here.

Who wants to see it? - Slasher186 - 07-09-2005

Fantastic 4 is great.

Who wants to see it? - =Scope= - 07-20-2005

Yeah slasher that movie is awsome.

Who wants to see it? - _Acid_Head_ - 07-20-2005

Where's Batman Begins? I loved that movie.

Who wants to see it? - g-boy - 07-20-2005

It was pretty good... didn't like how they tried a bit too hard to explain everything though... like when he'd go to Morgan Freeman 5 different times for something and the guy had the perfect thing each time, and all of the sudden there was an explanation to the batmobile and the flying cape etc etc. Too convenient....

Who wants to see it? - _Acid_Head_ - 07-20-2005

i can't take action movies like that too seriously, specially when it's from a comic book. I mean it's Batman, it was a 2 and half hour movie iirc? I think they used the time up as wisely as they could.

Who wants to see it? - g-boy - 07-21-2005

Well no, I agree you can't take it too seriously, it's just that instead of having freeman putting up a finger and saying "exactly what you need" they could have just had him searching the area and find the stuff. Besides, their point of making this was exactly to make it more serious. If this was a Kilmer or Clooney Batman, I wouldn't point out any flaws because there are so many and are almost intentional.