VadaVaka
Looking for new anime.. - Printable Version

+- VadaVaka (https://vadavaka.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Anime (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Looking for new anime.. (/showthread.php?tid=4995)

Looking for new anime.. - VashetheR - 06-21-2007

I have watched :

Dbz AND ALL MOVIES... damnn I might consider buying the digital remastered. They have 20 addition eps that never were aired because of being edited out

Kenshin and the OVA's (Samurai X)

Trigun

Reading and wathcing naruto manga and bleach manga

Watching One Piece ( Funniest Anime Ever lol) im on like ep 225?

Samurai Deeper Kyo

Cowboy Bebop

All FULL METAL Panics-Alchemist

Hunter x Hunter

Yu-Yu Hakusho

That dude with the big sword. His name was GUTS... I forget what anime that was.

Vampire Hunter D

Just finished Afro Samurai. (That was the only American Made Anime that was done right. That tried to based their show off of Japanese Samurai's. And it was all black too. Personally I didn't think it was going to be that good)

Samurai Champloo

Gundam Wing

G-Gundam... that was basically like Dbz but with robots

Inuyasha (MAN!!! Was I PISSED ABOUT THE ENDING!! WHAT A F***** WASTE)

Akira Movie

Street Fighter Movies and Anime Series.

Ninja Scroll Movie + Series

Beast Wars

Transformers (Man I love the movie... so classic. That is a good american animation made series)

Now note that I have been watching anime like real bloody and gory anime since I was 5 yrs old. My uncle is an anime fan also.

Well it doesn't necessarily have to be all "KI" powers. It can be a Great story line also. I just need to watch something with some blood.

Im tired of Adult Swim/ Cartoon Network ruining the original version of the anime's with crappy edited dubbed versions.
The naruto dubbed anime is so terrible compared to the Japanese version lol.

But dbz was good dubbed. The Jap voice of goku sounded like a dying cat lol.

Well I know im definitely not the only anime nerd on these forums. So I hope someone comes out of the dungeons and assist me:).

excuse my grammar and punctuation. It is 1:00 am and im tired as hell lol.

P.S.
Dont worry about how im going to watch all of the animes you guys list. I found a streaming site that has them all in FULL quality. PM me if you want to know. No strings attached. I dont want to post the link in public because the site has movies, videos, cartoons, and anime that would cost thousands of dollars to buy. You can watch full eps for free with fast loading bars. I dont wanna get banned for posting links for pirating on this site hehe. Im tryin to keep it clean without me being on the BAN wagon again.

Looking for new anime.. - [CAKE]rUsh - 07-02-2007

Here you go vash. Some more fighting anime that you apperently haven't seen.

Hellsing.

Gantz.

Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

Haijime no Ippo.

Flame of Recca.

Basilisk.

Air Master.

Fate/Stay Night.

But if you're just looking for blood you could just watch Elfin Lied but i wouldn't suggest it.

And just because it seems you haven't seen it you must watch FLCL.

btw Big Sword + Guts = Berserk.

Looking for new anime.. - VashetheR - 08-15-2007

Quote:rUsh' date='Jul 2 2007, 12:58 PM' post='53420']
Here you go vash. Some more fighting anime that you apperently haven't seen.

Hellsing.

Gantz.

Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

Haijime no Ippo.

Flame of Recca.

Basilisk.

Air Master.

Fate/Stay Night.

But if you're just looking for blood you could just watch Elfin Lied but i wouldn't suggest it.

And just because it seems you haven't seen it you must watch FLCL.

btw Big Sword + Guts = Berserk.

oh thx man.

I really appreciate it. Im definately going to check those out when I have time.

Flame of Recca sounds familiar... does that guy have like a flame tat on his arm? I saw a few eps of that if im not mistaken but never finished it.

Looking for new anime.. - CowEater - 08-28-2007

maybe something here? www.tv-links.co.uk

Looking for new anime.. - Ichigo - 09-17-2007

Yeah rUsh is right, Guts = Berserk

When i get back to my flat tomorrow i'll give you a nice big list of animes for you to watch, I can't remember all of them right now, my 500gb hdd is almost full >.<

Avenger
Get Backers
Shadow Skill

three off the top of my head, just finished watching Get Backers, the first season was much better than the second, but still worth a watch.

Yeah Flame Of Recca is the guy with tattoos.. he gets a Tattoo of the flame dragons name who he can control.. 8 dragons total. Worth a watch tbh, just never watch the english dub - will ruin everything! lol

And I don't recommend watching FLCL if you don't want to go "wtf?" at the end of an anime:P
Watched it through 4 times and i still have no idea what the plot is... something about some super robot and this chick loves the robot and blah blah.. just got confused with it. lol

Edit:: Oh yeah, I'm in the middle of Air Gear right now, no the kind of fighting you're after - but still worth looking at I think:)

Looking for new anime.. - Ichigo - 09-21-2007

Scrapped Princess
Fafner (similar to Gundam series'.. Same character designer as in Gundam SEED i believe.)
Black Cat
Black Lagoon
Black Blood Brothers
Busou Renkin
Cowboy Bebop
Erementar Gerad
Gun X Sword
GunGrave
Hunter X Hunter
Kiba
King Of Bandit Jing
s-Cry-ed (watching it now, on episode 3.. lol. Seems quite good so far)
Star Ocean EX
Vandread
Witchblade
Zombie Loan (currently being aired in japan, on episode 12 now).

I've tried to omit any that have already been mentioned... but those are the main ones on my hdd with a focus on fighting.