Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HL2 traffic
I knew it was gonna cause problems....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

lol I find it funny people get sooooooo excited over release dates and then if something is pushed back even by a single day they get very upset.

This is why I am in the boat of "it will be here when its here". I'm in no rush for it and I really don't see why others are, even if HL2 is everything they want currently.
I agree gwars... but ITS HERE in like....8 h and 40 mins!!!! (USA EST timezone)
Gwar please stop with the negative waves man. Let. us have our day.:thumb:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
"your shipment is on its way"
to be shipped 11/14/04
order date 5/25/04

just thought you would like to know razor/reciprocity:thumb:

edit: are you gonna share with squishy?
Awwwww but I like crushing the hopes of others :)

Ok I will try to be ACK positive... I'm positive I won't be buying it anytime soon :P

* Gwarsbane runs from PnG
share with squishy? hmmm, thats going to take a lot of muffin baking on his part, directed towards myself. maybe you guys should start posting ideas, you know, things he could do to earn his hl2 use. =P
I think muffins should just be the start.....:lol:

I am leaving steam up all night I wonder if I will have to restart?

downloading suggestion, don't open anything else it slows it waaaaaay down

And so it begins........

You better be at work!
hm half life 2 or work?

Personally I'd chose HL2. I mean come on, you're still a scientist in the game, right grits!? still doing work
I am installing now !!!!!!!!!:P
I just went and bought it. wanted the cd.
The game is awesome. Its deffinatley a pretty unique first person shooter, with lots of diffrent elements in it. I like how one second you will be driving a hover boat escaping from a helicopter and combine forces or trying to run them over. Each time I did that, i could almost hear the ut2004 guy saying vehicular manslaughter. I loved how you could drive into supports where they were standing, and watch as they do a nose dive to the ground. Then before you know it, its night time and your in a dark city with the zombies.

The levels are gorgeous, with many ways of oblitterating your enemies. I think there is something for every fps fan in this game.