Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coke or Pepsi
I agree with g-boy out here in TX we call every soda a Coke then they'll ask you what kind Dr. Pepper its the best
and pepsi blue is good even if it does taste like stale gummy bears nothing wrong with gummi bears:D

Anyone remember Pepsi Clear LOL
That must be really a pain when you ask for a Jack and Coke do they think you want 7-up in it? OMG and what if you want a Scotch and soda in the south do they put Dr. Pepper in it?
You know this is a bigger dilemma than I originally thought...guess I should just give up mixed drinks and stick with shooters. hehe
Anyone ever hear of Absente? Chase the Green Faerie?
I drink and support PEPSI because i have a stake in the company because pepsi owns fritolay and every year i recieve stock options that add to my retirement fund, but mostly out of the pepsi products that i drink are hawaiian punch, sun drop and gator aide "for that deap down body thurst"
so anyway DRINK PEPSI and live longer:toast:
frito

p.s. my wife started collecting coke stuff way before I started at frito so i dont invite my boss over for dinner:unsure:
ok...im going to be radiacal...i drink diet coke as a rule. i think coke is too sweet and pepsi ...omg its like like liquid sugar. if i don't order water, i drink diet coke..just for the taste of it ^_^. diet pepsi is gross.
i dislike pepsi co. i don't like kfc and i don't like pizza hut...and taco bell...don't get me started. i grew up in san antonio where i know what mexican should taste like, but it's cheap and i succumb to it on occasion if i'm broke. i feel that every pepsi co. opperation is second rate...but as far as frito-lay is concerned...yum yum...baked sour-cream and onion lays. keep delivering them frito and i'll eat 'em. why do i like the taste of "diet" foods...i don't know...i don't have a weight problem. that's a seperate issue i guess...but since i like diet-coke, i have to vote coke.
of course, i'm drinking budweiser now which is the only reason i'm responding to this post :D.
:beer:
I must add that fritolay made 70 percent of the profit for pepsi co last year,
and by the way pepsi co dosent own kfc, taco bell or pizza hut anymore, it was sold off sometime back and is known as tristar or something to that effect, because other fast food places found it a conflict of interest to offer pepsi in there place while pepsi owned there competition, so they would carry coke insted, and pepsi said hmm, this isnt working well for us and dumped them:P
frito
:beer: