Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite video game?
Mine would have to be Zelda: Ocarina of time because of the good graphics for the console it was one N64 and with the great story line can't forget the cool weapons swords and the length of the game was good to you couldn't play it in one day and beat the game that is kind of lame :angry:
Check my post in the Games Forum as I was trying to see what games people play. I don't know if I have a favorite there are so many good ones. I really like the RE series and the FF series. I am waiting for the new Zelda.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Road Rash series was the shiznit:P
The last PS2 game I played was Grand Theft Auto III Vice City...it was pretty fun for the first couple weeks, but I'm tired of it already.

And for computer games, I pretty much just play Ricochet now. I played Vampire Slayer for a week and that mod just blows. Counter-Strike is ok to go back to everyonce a while, I like playing office and dust.

And that's about it. I'm not a huge gamer, although I would like to try Battle Field 1942 which I hear if great and EverQuest, but I'm warned to stay away from it because it's so addicting... something about rumors that people quit their jobs to play that game? umm ok

Oh I was also thinking about getting a good fighting game like Virtua Fighter 4 or something, any recommendations for a a good fighting game?
I looking at Planetside for the PC. I never got into EQ or any other online game that you have to pay a montly fee for. I don't play them enough to afford that. That is what is holding me back on Planetside.:(
The new Zelda won't live up to the other ones it lacks the realism that the other ones had but it will still be a good game i think
My favorite game of all time is Starsiege: Tribes. My current favorite is Ricochet. And the game most likley to become my favorite is Planetside.
my fave game is probably Vampire Slayer mod, i admit its recent few patches have made it worse and worse and worse and worse still, but i remember it for wat it really it:)

Ricochet has to be among my favourites too but just playing the same arena map over and over gets a tad tedius. ive downloaded some of the custom maps but they're all dm and the arena customs r crap tbh. rc_deathmatch3 (i think tis called, the 1 with 3 floors) would be an ace arena map even with its immense size, i played around on it by myself testing wat jumps were possible and theres a hell of a lot more than on arena just because of the power of some of the jump pads. maybe sum1 cud change it to arena and try it perhaps?

FFX-2 is a game im really looking forward to, and FFXI has a nice idea with making it online but i fear that BT will be total scumbags and not give me dsl access in time to play it at a decent speed:(
You know it's odd. I never get bored of Ricochet's one map. I don't understand it, but it never gets old. I love it.
I dunno, call me old fashioned but I can't find a game yet to replace final fantasy 3
that US FF3 (FF6 as its known in Europe and Japan - Think Magitek armour) ?
Or the Europe FF3 (SaGa 3 in japan, none existant in US)
definately US ff3. The one were you can beat the game once it was half over.
A real old classic one is SEGA MASTER SYSTEM from1986 with the game Wonderboy
ff3
ff7
ff5
ff6
ff10
Thief I & II
Hitman
Resident Evil (any)
GTA (any)
Tomb Raider (any)
I just ordered Virtua Fighter 4 for $20 at EB Games, so that is what I'll be doing, playing that. Oh and has anyone played Vietcong yet? The screen shots look very nice, I think I'll get that next and try it out. I bet is smokes CS...
I tried it. Pretty graphics. All I do is die though. I swear the crosshair is right over a stationary target but lo and behold, it doesn't die. So it pissed me off too much and I don't play it anymore.
NUB! hahahaha:lol:
I have heard good and bad things on Vietcong. I know IGN didn't say anything good about it.
PuNkGirL,Feb 22 2003, 06:53 PM Wrote:definately US ff3. The one were you can beat the game once it was half over.
thats FF6 over here, i keep telling every1 its the best FF game but every1 says its 7... damn sheep
I am such a loser when it comes to gaming...I have played two..... HLDM and Ricochet..and they came in the same box :P
I like both of them and I am not tired of them yet so I havent tried anything new....not true..I did try CounterStrike (same box still) I spawned with the bomb and didnt know what to do so my team mates killed me. :(
I havent actually gone out and purchased any new games, guess I am just loyal to my first.....or maybe I am just cheap:blsh: I have seen some ads for some that look like fun...BF 1942 and Max Payne
Galaga
Mortal Kombat (1,2,3)
Yoshi's Island (GameBoy Advanced)
Dig Dug
Donkey Kong
Defender
Mortal Kombat 2 is one of the best classic beat em up game, it has speed and playability - unlike some of the current beat em ups. Super Street Fighter 2 IS the best beat em up tho:)
a b
XENOGEARS BABY!!!! The best usage of martial arts/mech/magical combat I've seen!!! It also has a fantastic plot and a bunch of religious blasphemy! =D

I LOVE THIS GAME, YAAAAY!!!! :lol:
...and they run off having babies...****ing like rabbits...or in shakira's case, turtles..:huh::P
Only three words....errr letters....whatever...anyways yeah.

W...T...F... :wacko:
When Turtles ****?