Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Brithday SS
happy B-Day, hope to see you in the servers to decap you 19 times:upto:. JK, have a good one:thumb:
happy b day SS you old fart. :lol:
Happy Birthday Soulsolution :bday:
SO IS IT TODAY????:P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SS
:bday:
hehehe thank you guys..and uh i own you all :lol:
happy b-day, have a good one. :thumb:
Too bad you werent turning 18 cuz then I coulve said some funny stuff but i guess you can only be 19 once so happy B-Day.
Quote:and uh i own you all
His ninetenth birthday is already going to his head. Make it a good one :thumb:
Happy Birthday Enjoy:thumb:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Happy Birthday m8 :P
hehehe thanx guys\gals...ok this is what i did on my b-day "today"

*ahem*

well it started off me going over to my friends house..to chill..but when i got there they were all geared up gettin ready to go paintballin "pumps and 2 semi auto"..i was like man..why didnt you tell me i would of brought all my stuff...so me and my friend went back to my house..got all my gear..headed back..went to another guys house..and we had 2 teams..4 on 1 side and 4 on the other..could be more but i lost count of the kids :>...my team we had me 1 little kid..my friend and his sisters husband..other side had 1 or 2 kids..a female and 2 guys...well we all picked them off 1 by 1..i didnt get a single person and i was mad so i saw my teammate shooting at somebody..so i let my gun rip " i have a spyder compact 2in1 java red edition....semi auto :o" and i shot atleast 20 shots..wind kinda sucks..come to find out..it was the female and i blasted her in the head "by accident..wasnt aiming for that" it swollen really huge and all red..i felt bad for her..and uh i didnt get hit till later when i got into the van...everyboyd was cold\wet\muddy so went in side for a few hours..chilled...then we went back to my friends house..got his next door neighbor and had a free for all..i got blasted twice in the gut..once in the arm..little bastard said he was out of c02 and then blasted me...but after he left the gun laying there to go into the bathroom.he came back out and i got him twice..so we got even..it was alot of fun..next weekend we will be goin paintballin again^_^

btw i got shot 4-5 times all together:D
give me a call soul and I will go with ya!!!! I have a cheap ass paint ball gun but have never used it, my bro sent it to me for christmas one year and I really dont know why he did but I would like to try it out. :D
eheheh ill give ya a call sometime when we are pb'ing..dont know when we are gonna do it again