Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
imDEAF vs Scrye
Both are in same timezones.

Post in the Calendar when you set up your match time and date.
hey man, whatever is a good time for you, im usually free everyday after around 6pm
*imDEAF*
i have been working untill 7 lately so i think any weekday at 8 pm would be damn good!!:D
You need to start checking the forums more imDEAF, Scrye posted the same day you posted and three days later no response.

Pick a day/time. Monday is the last chance to play and the rest of the groups already set up their times so get a move on it.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

i'm sorry, i'm not allowed on my computer at the moment, and this is the first chance i have gotten to get on one, so i will repost again later tonight to say if i will be able to continue in the tournament
*imDEAF*
I'm sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused, but i am allowed on my computer, so scrye, thursday or friday sound good?? after 8 o'clock or so?
*imDEAF*
thursday sounds good to me!!
Alright cool, sounds good to me, whatever time is good for you, im free after around 4
*imDEAF*
Scrye, just pick a time today after 4 and then you can post it on the calender or i will:)
*imDEAF*
well, i was hoping you would be back by now, but you not, lol. Let me know other times you can play.
*imDEAF*
sorry imDEAF that i couldn`t make it today....
i got a little tied up today...
but is monday at 8pm good for you?
Alright yeah, Monday at 8pm can work. I'll post it in the calender
*imDEAF*
lol.... here she be!!!
i guess i got whooped... lol
just got to remember to prepare myself more next time... lol
oh well... it was all fun, very good game!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well it was a very good game, i didnt expect you to be that good for not playing in forever lol.
I hope to see you around, final score was 11-4
I seem to be having trouble posting the screen shot, but i will try to get it up as soon as possible
*imDEAF*