Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screen Names
Started off in playing CS in school and was known as Hypnos - God of dreams, I don't use this name often.

Then when I was playing CS at home I was watching TV and one of the movies with Mr. Miagi(Miyagi) came on. I'm not sure which karatee kid came on, but I remembered liking how Mr. Miyagi never really showed his anger and helped people.

As far as how I spell Miagi, the reason I spell it without the 'Y' was because the next day I went to play cs in my c++ programming class(We play cs when we complete projects early.) I had to go to a different computer that had cs installed and it wasn't the original computer that I usually used to play cs. SO I went to type in my name M-I-

I couldn't for the life of me get the keyboard to type 'Y'. So I just continued M-I-A-G-I.

I believe this was one of the oldest keyboards in the entire school. But I just kept spelling Miagi without the 'Y'.

I think I used Hypnos once or twice since I started playing rico.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

question: Is it pronounced like the plural of mage or like maggy/maggie, like the baby from the simpsons.
uhhhhh gee this is a hard one i wonder why people call me smartass... hummmmm ok if you can't guess then get your stupid face over to Canada so i can smash it :upto: have a great day<_<
ANON," Wax on Wax off"
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Feb 18 2004, 06:30 PM] question: Is it pronounced like the plural of mage or like maggy/maggie, like the baby from the simpsons.
Me-ah-gi is what i got out of it. gi like a martial arts uniform.
You haven't seen The Karate Kid anon? Come on buddy....

I think most know my name... g-boy, grenade boy, old CS name from back in the beta days when I found cool ways to send my body flying with an explosion, and also I'm rather good with nades in both CS and DoD.

For a while I used an alias -L'e C-Meursault. It comes from the book The Stranger by Albert Camus... L'e is for L'etranger (The Stranger in French) and the C is for Camus... Meursault is the main character.
I really havent seen the karate kid. I know the guy is like 35 now. I was more into the nija turtles. Those guys were cool... plus they were painters.
Freefall is right... Maybe I can search for a .wav file for you to hear ^_^. So thats why you keep calling me mags?

Didn't really look for one, but I made one myself using talkany(text-to-speech)

Here is the wav

Right click and save.

And I just found another one spoken by Danielsan
Here
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!