Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My little boxes are gone....
I can no longer see those boxes under my name when I've typed a reply or message of some sort. You know the ones that keep appearing after you've typed so many messages? Well after I hit 70 they disappeared...
That will be Gwar or one of the other Board Admins adjusting the settings on groups (note that this isn't your "Charter Member" bit but a seperate grouping). Basically you get grouped according to the number of messages you have posted and for that group there is a setting for the number of boxes to display... or even some other icon to use.
Yeah I know that...I'm just saying they're gone...
Gwarsbane will have to check on it for you cloud. and you had soooooo many too :D
yep yep yep :rolleyes:
Well, if you knew... why say that it was after 70 that they disappeared, when you knew it wasn't:P:-D
well they did disappear as soon as I wrote my 70th post....
I know, I was about to say, that I just noticed that I'm ok... within the 60 range....

Check this out. Shows that Noxious (message board spamer that he is) is ok too. Just you matey. Someone screwed up. heh.
Lol. ERm.. You ok again now?:)
yay yay.....they're back....woot!
You know... this means mine will be disappearing soon too :/
Its a item I put in for the 69th post. After 70 posts it should be back I think. :D
you weirdo...
I love it GB and so appropriate too....cute little surprise and there couldnt have been a better person that it happened to first....although Nox would have been my second choice or netNiv heheh:wub:
blah.....
Teasing with you cloudfuel :rolleyes:
Wow clould nice whoring... it's not justified if you catch up to me like that:)
hey!!! all of my posts have very good meanings....lol
Oh wait that means nox you actually lost your boxes first? didnt realize that since you didnt say anything.....hey at least you didnt turn into a llama (inside joke) :P
llama?
ask nox about that one <_<
What? We have boxes under our names? That's proposterous!

And if you turned me into a llama I'd have to delete my account =D