CloudFuel,Mar 7 2003, 11:23 PM Wrote:Longest living clan = uT
Actually it's [CAKE]
its pr0.... :bh::bh:

:baaa:
[CAKE] is approximatly 1 year old
existing before the patch came out

so yes [CAKE] is the oldest existing clan
:bgf:but before the patch there was no ricochet
Fine the oldest clan since Rico "officiallY" came out = uT, then pr0...
Ricochet came out long before the patch last June. If I'm not mistaken it originally came with the retail version of CS. Someone correct me if I am wrong my memory gets a bit blurry trying to think that far back.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
nope...it came out with the patch of HL up to 1.1.1.0 The date of this release I am not sure of....but I do know it's been about a year or so since it came out...
i got rico with my CS game but it didnt work until
the patch
uhhh no cloud
rico didn't just come out in that patch it was just rereleased with a couple of touchups then.

i don't actually know when rico was first released since i only started playing it about year ago.

i've met people in game that said they played 5 years ago and i don't think that they are lieing though they might be exagerating a little.

if you need a couple more people to confirm that rico was out before the 1.1.1.0 patch ask:
Wha?, Rulepool2, Enzymo, Killjoy.
as they all played before the patch
I know it came out before then...but nearly no one played it...and it wasn't the OFFICIAL release....thus why I said since the official release which was with 1.1.1.0 update of HL...
Is CAKE even considered a Ricochet clan? I only see one person every play Rico. I think I saw a second CAKE member for the first time EVER yesterday.
Yes [cake] , i think i know ricochet mod since 4 years. The time with just 3 or 4 servers and barely 10 players..

check this: http://mitglied.lycos.de/Koani/ ...veteran

and what about deathMatch 3 ?

the patch just make us playing with more players ..a few a little ..hardly 30 almost decapitor babes :hide:
noxious,Mar 11 2003, 05:49 AM Wrote:Is CAKE even considered a Ricochet clan? I only see one person every play Rico. I think I saw a second CAKE member for the first time EVER yesterday.
Yes [CAKE] is a real rico clan. we only have 3 members and generally don't recruit. the reason you probibly only see me play is becuase i'm the only one that really plays arena while the rest of the clan plays dm.

Cloud it's silly to think that a hl mod has to come out in a HL patch in order to make it official and for it's clans to be considered real. by that definition NS, DOD and ton of other hl mods would have no REAL CLANS.

and as for the patch being the first official release...well that could be in doubt since we have some people saying that they originally had this mod come with their cd.
I am not saying that the mod didn't come out before hand...I am actually retracting my first statement which is that uT is the longest clan for rico ever....and I am now making it since the rico release in hl 1.1.1.0 we are the longest living clan that was created after that time period....or I guess we could also we are longest living clan EVER with more than 5 members...lol
Actually, pr0 was out before uT. I believe a few of our members left and joined uT when they started up.
I heard that ricochet was out way long before the HL update came out and you could get it with one of those
Game of the Year Editions of HL.:spam:
you where out before uT....but you died long before the length in which we've been around. We have been going solid since last april I believe....meaning almost a year now....
i think you mean august....i'm pretty sure both pr0 and uT were created in the summer. and the patch didn't come out until about june last year so uT couldn't of been formed in april.
yes yes august...one of those damn *a* months...:D
True, CAKE is the oldest I been seeing Wha? (Not sure but he was really good) when I started playing Rico as Professional Newbie in DMs

And I'm sure pr0 was created eailer than uT because I was there when Cloud and other guy was planning to make the clan by themselves who were used to play in KAH (Correct me if I'm wrong)
And few of pr0 members moved to uT, so pr0 should be older
And if we're behind because we *died* for awhile, why isn't there RiP and CC after us?
newb that wasn't a guy lol...that was shakira...otherwise known as a ****ing GIRL! Also, yes you "died" just like "[KIA]" (my former clan) and "APS". Now since you died we give you a length of time which was something around 5 months...now we started about 3 months after you and have been going ever since....so you do the math. Now if we go by length it's CAKE, uT, pr0, [KIA] and |s|, APS, RiP, CC.....
Hm if we count like that, we shouldn't count the dead clans like KIA and APS.......

Oh sorry Shakira! :P
why not? we counted you guys and up until about a few weeks ago you where still dead... Basically that list was just the length of how long the clan lasted....so even if they "died" that's fine cuz they where "alive" for some time and could be counted....
There's an |s| clan now?
I dont know who the oldest clan is, because i dont think it matters. However I do know for a FACT that Ricochet did come out with the retail version of CS, so its been around for a while. And I know it worked before this patch came out last June. Simple Physics:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
im pretty sure that CC was before RiP.. funny how the newest clan is the best!............................... jk ill be quiet now..
Actually RiP was before CC.
then the second newest clan is the best <_<
well since CC's dead...that means you guys are the newest and we are the second newest....thx for the compliment!