Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nastiest Mouth
come on guys who has the foulest language, abuses the filters, bypasses them the most or just plain crude.
nominate 1 and we can vote when the nominees are in.

1st nominee is: Mew
I nominate Diablo...who should get 2 votes just because he is purportedly only 10.
wow...surprised I've not been nominated yet....not gonna knock on wood cuz I know someone's gonna do it soon....(lil, acid, etc.)
Due to recent events, the award must go to acid.
Not only did he get banned for foul language, he then
went on and on in the forums. Either he quit taking
his medication or he needs to get on some.

PS And the best part was that I was not even around
during any of this so I guess it is not an evil_admin
issue B)
damn, well I guess I will have to make something up evil. It has to be evils fault. evil told perps dog, and he told him to ban acid. yea, that's it.
See what weed can do... seems some of our regulars that get punished are either drunk or high... -_-
ahem, wondering who he might be talking about. :upto:
Subliminal messaging...that's it!!!

Not only can I force the other admins to react
but I can force players to be disruptive against their
will. Just think about acid, who admittedly smokes alot
of weed which makes one mellow. Only subliminal messaging
could change his behavior from one of mellowness to
aggression.

Now that I have my first success, who will be next?

evil_admin
i used to use all kinds of dope and i was a violent shithead.. pot is a gurl drug... TRY SMOKIN CRACK :ghost::ghost::huh:

**Edited by Gwarsbane**

Took out the n word, thats not tollerated on the game servers or here.
EVIL JABBA IS LOOSE
I can be cool with someone doing pot... it's not all that harmful if someone is careful, and in the privacy of their home... just think alcohol, you have to be careful with that as well. Crack is bad though... really bad... three worst drugs, from what I've seen/heard/know are ecstasy, crack, and speed. That's in terms of physical harm... heroin would be included, except it doesn't really do a lot of severe physical damage, only causes severe addiction which leads to other problems. Yeah, I'm really off topic, just felt like replying to antix.
i've come on vads drunk a few times...outright smashed...i don't know if i ever got punished...but then again i don't really remember :lol:
Nominate me. Sometimes when people are trying to find ways to bypass the swear filter I type the B word in all caps and make them mad because they can't do it =D I know, I'm a bad kid.
Whew happy to not seeing my name here :P
I've never killed anyone on speed (methamphetamine, methadrine) or XTC (3,4 methlyene-dioxymethamphetamine). When you've made it, you can appreciate it better and hold respect to it's nature. Actually, playing HL while on X is a beautiful experience. :wub: To each his own.
:blink:
Speed and X are the two most damaging drugs out there (popular drugs, that is). About 5-10 uses of MDMA can cause permanent brain damage... of course that's not everyone, it can be much more, or never at all... just like some people smoke their whole lives and never get cancer or other heart/lung problems, you may never get brain damage from MDMA... but it's not exactly a safe bet. Ugh.... :unsure:
Just like ya said...it's a roll of the dice. Here's a list of other deadly items:

Typing=long lasting painful carpel-tunnel-syndrome.
Driving=can cause death by accidents.
Skydiving=you know what can happen.
sodas=kidney damage
grilling out=carcinogenic compounds generated from red meat proteins cause mucho cancer.
sun tanning = cancer
flushing toilet extra times = depleted water supply leads to dehydration and death.
pot = makes you play with guns and accidentally shoot your friend sitting next to you (see commercial)
alcohol = makes you beat your spouse leading to sudden death syndrome
vacuum cleaners = putting your wiener in the hose will make you die.
twinkies = they're just bad and deadly

It's all relative to how you view life itself. I did SOOOO much LSD in college that I could probably cause
a flashback trip by popping my joints, but I don't regret it one bit. I cherish the time I spent with my
friends and that's really the key. Doing 'bad' stuff is not enjoyable or even wanted unless you can do
it with other people. By NO means...do I support minors using ANY drug. When you're legally an adult
you can do what j00 will and learn what everyone told you was bad.

GOD I THINK I JUST HAD A FLASHBACK!!! WTF DID I JUST WRITE???:wacko:
I get your point... though those are examples that hold absolutely no comparison. It's not a roll of the dice in the sense that "well, 1 out of 20 people who use MDMA will get braindamage" it's more like the other way around. Don't take me seriously on that, I don't know the data at all. I'm just saying the examples you gave were a low percentage of problems that can occur as a result, whereas the usage of some extreme drugs such as speed and x are more along the line of you'd need extremely good luck and get the same number each time you roll the dice a few hundred times so that damage will not occur. LSD doesn't have very much data in terms of long-term effects.
Use enough mdma... trust me, you'll regret it. I'm not saying what to do or what not to do, just giving my thoughts. Besides, I think we do need people to do this stuff, I believe in balance, the yin yang. Just as much as we need people to live clean lives and take up important jobs, keep the structure of society, we also need people to ingest poison and turn themselves into vegetables to create jobs such as medical care for those vegetables and even government agencies like the DEA. This is all off topic anyway. If you wanna hear my thoughts on balance and my little philosophies, send me an email, I can explain... or I can send you an essay I wrote that has some of this stuff.
There is a fine line between the medicinal use and recreational use of most drugs. The ancient zen
masters were not afraid to utilize herbal treatment for stress or pain. That is the key to balance.
Balancing of the mind is what keeps us sane. By opening up the unused subconscious mind which
hallucinogenic drugs like MDMA and LSD do, one can bring a balance to the used and unused portions
of the mind. This has been proven through years of documentation. MDMA therapy is still being debated
by normal non-drug users as proven help for terminal cancer patient/spouse therapy as well as other uses.
Volumes have been printed on MDMA therapy. Zoloft has been known to cause side effects in the brain
as well but is one of the number one prescribed mood altering drugs in this country as well as Prozac. Again,
it comes back to the half empty/half full comparison.
You're not opening up the mind, you're screwing with neurotransmitters... that's science, it cannot be ignored. Nevermind, I'm done....
a b
Me & G-Boy have brought balance to this topic. It's good to be passionate about
things you feel strongly about.:thumb:
When I got banned from the server I actually haven't had any weed to smoke in two weeks at that point, now I'm way more calm thanks to 4/20... damn urges for weed I get when I'm bored.
BTW g-boy, drugs only gives psychosis to people that already have some mental problem(s) to begin with... you would probably be at risk since you've had a sleep paralyzation.
_Acid_Head_,Apr 20 2003, 08:58 PM Wrote:BTW g-boy, drugs only gives psychosis to people that already have some mental problem(s) to begin with... you would probably be at risk since you've had a sleep paralyzation.
Psychosis? Ok... anyway, the simplest way to put what I've said is that drugs are bad for your body and mind, plain and simple, and there is no arguing that. You have hormones and neurotransmitters to produce sleep, euphoria, and a sense of high as it is. Adrenaline... endorphins... melatonin... if you wanna feel hyper eat a lot of sugar, your body breaks it down naturally anyway... I understand the allure of pot and LSD because they are hallucinogens, something not easily produced by our own natural chemicals. Do what ya guys want, I just state my opinion and what I know.
And I'm not sure if you were joking when you made the comment about sleep paralysis or not. Assuming you weren't, I said this to you several times when you said "get therapy for that" while we were playing one time. Sleep paralysis is not a mental problem. It is an experience. It happened to me once (when I was about 12 or 13). It happens to some people a lot. It will happen to just about everyone at some point in their life, whether you remember it or not.