Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'It'
Wow these forums are kinda dead right now!

Got me an idea.... :idea: hmmmm thinking..... ^_^

T A G

GRITS, you are it.

And when you tag somone, first tell the forum readers something we don't know about you already.
I will start... I wore sweatpants to school one day in 7th grade, was shanked 11 times!! I never
wore them again. Lol glad that phase passed before high school!
TAG evil_admin you're IT

I collect Mickey Mouse paraphernalia and I wear a baseball jersey when I am playing Ricochet .....sometimes I put on socks:rolleyes:
TAG Jabba, you're it!!

My other hobby (besides Hal-Life and the various mods) is collecting and retoring vacuum tube amps, either home or music.
Tag lil your it:

Besides a fasination for grits in the morning(I am from tenn.) I collect logo balls from various golf courses i've played. also am a food network freak(mario malto rocks). and love anything new, bridge jumping(no lie), rafting, (I live by olympic site),canoeing, caveing rocks(bring rope), and most love fishing. Was in the navy for 4 yrs and only got sic once(we surface after 90 days under water, I ran up to top to draw in a deep breath of 1 million yrs of dead fish, yes I puked.
I have a fascination for sharks, especially Great Whites. When Shark Week comes on Discovery Channel, I'm glued to the set. When El Nino came a few years back, there was a 16 foot Great White caught 5 miles off shore here in Western Washington I will never surf out of fear that I will be eaten alive :/

TAG Kermit, you are it!
umm...well...i went to arbys the other day and i had my cell phone and then the freakin frie cook says "damn...that's a big phone dude!"....so i shot him...j/k....no, i don't get this...basically, i'm being told by this low-life that i am walking around town w/ archaic technology. up his! hey, at least i don't go home smelling like grease and batter...sprouting pimples in my nether-regions while getting puss all over my oh-so-cool, tiny-ass phone...umm, anyways...

TAG, you are it WolfDaughter!:kiss:
Hmm well im not a very good swimmer and for about a year now we have been going swimming in gymnastics at school ,so ive
been skipping school at least 9 times now when we've had swimming at school because, i dont want be embarrased of my magnificent swimming skills.

For an excuse of my skipping ive told my mom im sick. :D

TAG CloudFuel, you're it!!!
Soo.....it's my turn to tag somebody...and well you'll have to wait to see til after I tell my *secret*....:blink:

Ok so here are some of my secrets...I love to play the tuba.

I currently am obsessed with a chick I haven't met, but it's not GRITS...she lives like 3 hours from me and she's a band geek like me.

I'm not quite innocent when it comes to online dirrtyness.

I'm also a computer-###### (not that you didn't know that) but I build computers, do lotsa graphics on them, work on lotsa audio, record on them, surf the net, play games, etc.

My favorite color is green and I listen to lotsa rock, rap, instrumental, country, classical, hiphop, blues, and jazz....and I watch American Idol all the time....

No...I'm not ######, I assure you....and I also wear only a baseball jersey when playing rico o.O

Ok...so mister Fritoman...it's your turn...GO GO GO!
Well i like RC planes, motorcycles and racing cars and trucks, I also like selling chips cus everyone loves to talk to the fritoman when they see him and give there opinion on the new flavors, I love rico and some of the other mods. hmmm I dont wear anything special when im playing rico, just my work clothes at the end of the day cus im to lazy to change them, and i love being an admin for GRITS, cus she is the coolest. :wub:
Lets see who needs to be tagged?
Gwar needs it Gwar needs it
frito *tags* Gwar and runs like hell.
Gwars it.... na na na na boo boo
Tag Pix, you're it

Hmmmm what can I say, not too much to tell about me really, I'm just a simple person and simple things give me pleasure. I was born at a young age, I have plans of taking over the world or at least owning a nice house. Which ever comes first I guess.

I like heavy metal music and I like classical music too. I'm not big about talking about myself. When I was younger I used to drive my bike and sleds down through the woods with no paths. Sometimes I made it, some times I didn't.

I'm not sure what else to say, like I said, I don't like talking about myself.
TAG Wha? you're it.
Wha? is my evil nemesis in the other deathmatch servers.

...AND I drink 176 ozs of Coke a day.
OH no Gwars you did not follow the rules get you butt back in here and tell us something about you that we might not know...PIX at least included his deathmatch alter ego and relationship with Wha? in his.....as weak of an answer as it was at least he tried
a b
Hmm what is there to say about me?

well i'm 19 years old (legal drinking age in canada) i'm currently in my second term at the University of Waterloo. I'm working on getting a BMath in Computer Science. I'm generally pretty quiet and shy when i'm not around friends and generally don't speak unless i have something to say. I love to argue on philosophical issues, i'm interested in AI and how we think.

Tag anonymity you're it

**edit changed RWS to anon since RWS isn't responding**
hmm, something about me, i guess the most shocking thing would be the fact that i'm a closet treker. Belive it or not i like all the star trek's (haven't been following the new one, though). That would be the most shocking thing,

TAG Grits your it
You have to start reading at some point man. (HINT HINT)

:P
I don't mind being tagged again....something you might not know ...not sure I should share.... but..... there is a rico player who has won my heart:heartbeat:

I can't tag anyone you guys will think it is my OLL

Tag Chica Bonita

that should take care of it