Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures continued
yah...no
ok, i took a bunch of pics of him downtown tonight, but only one came out decently, and its kinda dark.

you can just tell what he about to say: "get that damn camera out of my face"

i didnt explain to him till later why i took them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow....not real sure what I expected but neither of you look like what I thought
most of the rico players don't realize how long I have know both of you and never seen either....and both are admins on my HLDM...
it is just cool to finally get a face with the personalities...

is it safe?
yah, we're pretty "old school", we just dont play ricochet so no one knows us real well.
all i have to say for myself is ...

god bless that hoodie.;)
ah yes, the legendary "bullet proof hoody".
I remember he has always worn them......it was a discussion in game one time.....
btw sage...your picture reminds me a lot of my first true love when he was 17....sort of a poetic looking nonconformist...do you own a leather dangle coat?:heartbeat:
wow...never thought of sage in terms of a "poetic looking nonconformist," but it seems like it works real well. right on the mark, methinks.
well i dont own one, but i want to now. i do have like 2 hoodies identicle to brokends though.
what the hell is a hoodie....? oh and, sup guys

frito
I think it's that zip up sweatshirt thingy, with a 'hood' ... or it could be a degrading term
for a ambitionless slacker who drives a Trans Am and listens to Blue Oyster Cult or Billy Squire.:lol:
lol, PiX your a trip :lol:

now I have that damn "stroke me stroke me" song stuck in my head !!!
hey frito, what's up buddy.
umm, Grits, could you please post new half-life models, i'm a sworn follower now. That has to be best promo i've ever seen.
hey, i dont drive a trans-am! and a hoodie is any hooded sweatshirt, always figured that was common knowledge.
hey! i would love to own a trans am, and i happen to enjoy Blue Oyster Cult. Don't fear the reaper, man!
just don't!!:blink:
Hey hey heres a pic of me and my cow Milky Way at my farm

And another the up there i have retarded face on
And another the one up there i have retarded face on

Sorry for them big so large...
Hey Hey quick you are actually the first player who resembles what I pictured you to look like...I wonder why?

looks like your lady friend has a thing for ya? did you raise her from a calf?
wow...so THAT'S what steak looks like in the wild, huh?
(on a side note, that page took exactly 17 minutes and 24 seconds to load. always worth it, for a look at a good wild steak, though....):thumb:
LOL Dang you on 56k??? No grits we haven't raised her from when she was young..she is just real nice...But we are raising her calf Lucky (she has a horse shoe on her head..she brown and horseshoe is white)

BTW I'm at summer school right now :D I bypassed a couple filters
AND THIS PEOPLE IS THE REASON I DONT POST PICTURES psst what is my reason anyway ??? oh yeah now i remeber so i can stay anonmys and that some people would go and kill them selves about how good looking iam......yeah just thank me later......LOL
...because we don't all want to go to jail on a 'contributing to the delinquency of a minor' charge? That's my guess.
Hmmm can any upload aim here so I can download it...aol is blocked horrible I've tried so many bypasses...I can't get it...And i got msn on here but it wont log me in ;)
download aol im from netscape.com
no, download trillian. it is aol, icq, yahoo, msn and irc messenger all in one. check it out at http://www.trillian.cc
Trillian is blocked and on entscpe a can see where there is different things about aim but i can find to d/l it...
This may just be a tangent...but you almost can't tell that nice, steamy pie in the background of your picture Quick. =O

Is that what happens when a cow has an abortion? o.O

(Hooray for cow crap!) *blinks* :unsure: