Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coca Cola Kitchen
Wow....and I thought I was a Coke freak!!!:P
I think I might do my kitchen in MoonPies and RC Cola's.
i say, be original. when i get enough money and memerobilia, i plan to decorate my house with the popular european drink, Orangina.
because it's sooo fruity and delicious! :)
or, maybe it's because every time i say the name out loud, i giggle ^_^
Moonpies and yoohoo's
wha and i have always talked about decorateing our house (when we get it) with rock climbing grips, all over the house, good way to get around and u keep in shape, i'd have to get ride of the stairs though, cuz i'd probably end up using those
jabbahunt,Aug 14 2003, 01:34 AM Wrote:Moonpies and yoohoo's
...that would be the BEST house ever.

EVER.
:D
yah, i used to keep cocaine paraphanalia in my kitchen too (dollar bills and whatnot), then the cops came in and busted it up.
brokend,Aug 14 2003, 03:32 AM Wrote:i say, be original. when i get enough money and memerobilia, i plan to decorate my house with the popular european drink, Orangina.
because it's sooo fruity and delicious! :)
or, maybe it's because every time i say the name out loud, i giggle ^_^
orangina... there's something I've not seen in a while... the drink you had to shake before drinking...
so what else would you need Sage? rolled up dollar bills, razor blades and mirrors?
Uhhh....I'm not going to go there....especially about that white powder.
Ok no one else is asking ....I am...... what are you giggling at SS?
women with calenders with wome in bikini's bahhh i dont know..it was early in the day hehe-_-
;)
Ok it was definitely early here are close ups of my women in bikinis:P

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I will admit the original pictures were small....and I will remember it was a man's brain at work here;)

You have to remember that first thing in the morning... it's super sexual time... thus women in bikini's is enough to "get your rocks off"... :-D
GRITS,Aug 14 2003, 04:14 PM Wrote:I will admit the original pictures were small....and I will remember it was a man's brain at work here;)
i will admit that my brain removed those pants. dont blame me.
well, in that first one, the man is clearly drunk. for one, he's peering through two seemingly unmarked bottles. we are to assume they are some Coca Cola product, but i think it's safe to say that it's booze. the broad, then, is likely not as attractive as in the picture. it's possibly his wife, and she is possibly pregnant with the 4th creten, er, child. and he's not at the beach. he's probably at a bar, having a family outing. yes, he's truly peering through beer-goggles. ;)
The pics reminded me of my own coca-cola bear^_^B):P

[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
looks like the sloth from iceage.
looks like someone was really.. bored to dig this one up.
no, its called a conversation in irc about how grits got a new oven, and pulled up the thread to show everyone her kitchen...
oh cuz i was about to say lol its a yyeeear old and i though tsomeone was real bored.
Tommorrow morning GRITS is going to wake up with a can of Pepsi laying beside her. :upto:
Seems like everyone from the south loves coke.