Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pot a gateway drug?
Bleh... GRITS and Wha sorta stole the words from my mouth (fingers?)... guess I have little to say.
you took the words right out of my mouth........
but u said them first ;)
Well I know nothin of pot..except everyday..everyone says I look like I'm on it. My eyes are all red b/c of my eye allergies and I just forget to take these special drops and I'm always just tired lol=So that makes me high to everyone:huh:

I don't plan to every screw around with pot.

And one thing I don't understand is...why is the US like the only country that has is banned? It seems like almost all the other countries have it llegalized.
I don't think there are any countries where it's legal. Poorly enforced, maybe.
we legallized it for a bit, then banned it again.
When? Last I heard it was decriminalized. That's not legalization, you just don't get possession on your record (so if that's your only offense, you don't get a record).
if its not illegal, the only other possibility is its legal, we have no rules deffing what is legal, if its not listed as illegal, its legal.
Marijauna possession was decriminalized, not legalized. It's still illegal, you just don't have it added to your criminal record. Legalization means it is now okay to possess marijuana, decriminalization means you still get repremanded, but won't lose potential jobs because you have a record.
its the trafficing thats illegal, and suspected trafficing is illegal, its a double standard. You can buy it, and its legal to buy, but not sell. If you have it, in small amounts, its legal because its not really enough to traffic, like small use. The decriminalization of it, means they took it out of the criminal code, anything that is illegal is stated in there, if its not in there, its as good as legal. I think the ticketing system is just a way of discourageing it, and allowing the government to get some cash out of it.

Edit: its recently become illegal here again, when i say legal, i meant in past tense.
You get a 50 dollar ticket for possession here. Why it was illegalized in the first place? History shows it's because hemp was competition for the the paper industry, since hemp grew faster, it produced paper goods faster. If the world replaced trees with hemp for a plentiful source of paper, the world would'nt be headed for an environmental crisis:D

Anyway, this is all off topic and is getting stupid fast, POT IS NOT A GATEWAY DRUG~
i was working on a drawing once when i was stoned...i thought it was going to be the shit. when i sobered up, i realized it to be shit. i draw much better on acid^_^. seriously though, i've come up w/ some wicked stuff on lsd...stuff to this day (years later), i think is great and substantial.
gonna lock up the thread, i think its ran its course nicely, if anyone has anything else to say, feel free to start another thread.