Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMOKING
We need more nuclear power plants.
MORE MERCURY IN MY FOOD PLEASE. People aren't going to realize how bad the pollution problem really is until a good percentage of pregnant mothers are diagnosed with too much mercury in their blood. The numbers aren't looking good so far.
Pollution is unfortunate. We NEED to implement alternate sources for fuel and power. As bad as it is in socal and particularly SFV, acid, it is way worse in some parts of the east coast and it's sickening in Europe. The world is really procrastinating on the process of escaping the grasp of fossil fuels.
err right pollution K. Thursday- Im in school while typing this btw hah. Smoked a newport 25 (the long ones) >< hopefulyl thats the last one. New sleep pills dont work so back to the old 4 pills a day for sleep method:P.
Hey Trippy gets to have a tobacco report thread, can I have a weed report thread?:P

Thursday - After a year I finally get my hands on the rare and exotic (not to mention mysterious) g-13 strain again! The smuggling process is underway as I type this. Just hope them scheiss scurvy bastards don't catch him.
I agree g-boy. Nuke is the way to go. Just have to find out how to ship that waste to the moon or sun.

Lookie Acid...you and I are neck and neck in the posting amounts...
Bah, I don't care for post count, all it does is give me a longer e-wang.
yes...the ladies love your 268k tool.
Acid what the hell is the g-13 strain? We'll have to have a weed thread if it isnt deemed too "inapropriate" or whatever.
Yeah you're probably wondering why I'm so hyped about getting g-13:P

Most powerful strain, highest THC rating known in any bud (25% pure THC), to give you a hint, our source gave my friend a sample (one hit) in the morning before school, and he was stoned until lunch time, not buzzed, stoned.

The link isn't working right now, but it will in a little while:

http://www.cannagenetics.com/modules.php?n...strain=G_13.xml

Quote:Effect: Powerful, Stupefying High

If this post is inapropriate, sorry GRITS, just delete~
Thanks for asking acid......I will let you post about weed so long as you dont start 'endorsing' it...just FYI stuff
If you need that much thc smoke keef (acid would know) which is the thc crystals collected off "bud" or really good hash. But bud that has hit 25%? Holy moly, what strands did they have to mix? Bubblegum and something else i heard neared like 15%, but 25%, geeze! We need the weed thread asap, this is important stuff! breakthroughs in science !
Some people say the g stands for government and 13 stands for the 13th letter of the alphabet (m), but that's just a rumor, I really don't know where the hell g-13 really came from. It may have 25% THC when well grown, but not always, g-13 is very hard to grow, and even then, it has the lowest wield (budage per plant), I'm pretty lucky that I'm getting it for so cheap. The guy selling it has a medical prescription, so you just know it's gonna be high-quality ^_^
the boss at the garden shop where i work at is now a Hydroponics expert because he had like a 300% profit increase in winter once he started selling it. Those industrious potheads sure have a lot of money!
Hydro pwnzor :O
yeah but what the hell is it made from? Is it chemically enginereed to have more thc or something. Levels like that are unheard of. You make me jealous acid head, oh so very.
no..they use genetically enhanced poo and tinkle from genetically enhanced super oxen. Or they could just talk to the plants more...I hear that works.

Plants have feelings too ya know...and they don't want to wind up in no pipe. I told muh cactus to stop sticking my ass every time i walked by or I would
smoke em. He told me to blow it out my ass...so I gave it to my mother in law.
Corn only had 5 rows of kernels, and was only the length of a finger when north america was colonized. Selective breeding works wonders if you stick to it.
How the hell do you think bud got so good, too? It wasn't anywhere close to as good as it is now back in the 60s and 70s (so I've read)

Cloning does wonders.

I've also read that it's the same deal with poppy.
Well I got ripped off, weighed it out right after I got it and turned out to be a lot less. I'm pissed but I don't feel sad, I'm gonna handle this the same way everyone else handles it on the street. Two other tougher guys than me were in on the split too (and they aren't too happy either), so nothing to worry about, we'll get our money back^_^
Ohhh weee Friday : for me thats get-high-day. Got some purple haze, was so hazed smoked a couple camels for the hell of it. Still, withdrawl isnt half as bad as it was a week or two ago.
The guy owed us 4.1gs, instead of g-13 we got purple kush though, which is still very good.

You should try silver haze man, my friend/dealer shared a bowl with me the other day, smells like magic~
Don't use the forums to promote drug use...commendations should be handled in private PMs
Have you ever done drugs or smoked Grits not to be rude or anything cuz im feeling kind of alone for not doing and drugs or ever smoking. I mean I never even got drunk. It all just doesnt sound to good to me not to offend anyone though.
Not alone.... there are a lot more people not doing drugs these days than you think, some people don't, but the peer pressure is so strong they will fabricate usage. I smoked one cigarette once...threw up for an hour straight...didn’t think it was worth forming the habit, never did illegal drugs and never abused legal ones. I try not to judge but I am definitely not impressed when someone tells me about their illicit exploits. I do enjoy alcohol sometimes, but never drink to get drunk and I wouldn’t drink if it were illegal. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a 'saint' I just set my principles a long time ago and have the discipline and fortitude to maintain them even in adverse situations and it feels really good to know that I did what I wanted not what others wanted me to do....no regrets
um, since you responded I won't close it, but some of the messages are way off topic and illegal to boot.

I have done more than I wished, I regret not being able to say no when I did, anyone says different is lieing the same way I did then. Once I said no for myself, it was the best feeling I could have known. The only person that can like you is you, other people liking you is just a bonus. If you lie about who you are, then who are people really liking. I would rather be an honest ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***,(no one can complain that I suprised them) than a dishonest so-so friend.
well im in the not doing any drugs club. I figure, if I need chemicals to change my mental state, im not trying hard enough.