Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stream of conciousness
I dunno how many people know what this is so,

basically you write whatever pops into your head, I listen to music and do it, this one was done whilst listening to most of the "Beck - Odelay" cd:

Quote:Back and forth, through to the fourth, up and down, down at last. Snap. Slipping sideways, aside of the first. One up and two down. Underneath it all. Tack marked pin pricked and spilling out empty waves and empty days in a daze through the waves surfing the undertow. Drawn about the torn papers in this photograph. Here’s the time of our arrival. Inside the shell and shell-shocked cracked open and falling out, falling in, file out, dive in. Hear the sights see the sounds, the sight of the beat flowing. Cross-marks and cross tracking, back-track to the last track, follow the train tracks to the light below your feet rising up lower than before. The winds blowing from the south now bringing you to rise and raise the answer without question. Sure-shot, easy buck, think before you speak, listen to be heard, taking no for an answer aint as hard as it seems, denial being denied, see through and disobey what should be left to be. Piece of cake, easy as pie, lick the food and toss it aside. You’ve had your taste and locked it away, trapped on the outside. Look through the looking glass pane in the window, see what you can never have and taunt it with your own façade. Numb to the rhythm of their parade we’ll start our own to forever be known. B**ch and moan, sigh and groan, it must be tough living in a five story castle, taking all of their lives, being served without a hassle. Take it as it’s given, question last and be forgiven. Think for everyone but yourself, I’m sure it’ll all work out. Nothing is ever gonna change, face the facts and take the blame, give it out and take the fame. See the world from the other side, cut it down the middle, conquer and divide.
Interesting, Very interesting I'm gonna try that and then I'm gonna post what I came up with.
Looks like good lyrics, are you in a band freefall?
me and my friend are starting a project (rock/industrial/funk) and then me and that same friend and two others are currently making a band which is mostly a sort of wierd paranoid desert rock or something.

Quote:Out, done, through. It’s over now and it’s not gonna change. Save what you will, take it off the bill. It’s over-done, over-worked and under-achieved. See what you want, keep it in the end. Hear what you want, empty out the pale. Feel what you want, burn down the world. Etcetera. Etcetera. Etcetera. What was once there, sunk below the surface. Keep digging, X marks the spot. Wire-tap signals from across the ocean. You say you miss me, the closer things are the farther you get. Chaotic, robotic, programmed to kill. Scarred up fingers, too close to disaster. Mastered the art of disappearing. The best has come and gone the worst is already here. Caved in and suffocating with a shovel in your hand. Just stopped by to say hello but the words kept coming. Lost without a map, watching moss on the trees. Cracked open compass and hammer in your hand. Left a trail of bread crumbs that I couldn’t find. Fight them off, surrounded. Empty to the core, start drilling for oil. No point, no reason, to fear what could be. Blind eyes gone. Set sail with the dead winds, the quiet waters fishing for souls. The clouds cracked apart and the sun shone darkness through. Connect through artificial worlds, leaving none behind. We make what we want, what we can, what we will. Left with nothing but cans and some string. Here’s the new link, now make it sing. A universal language, inevitable, no, impossible. Speed down the highway, running from. . .uh…
Worn out, torn out, these clothes are spent. Get a new paint job, crawl through the vent. Thermostat on the fullest degree, you’ve found your way now what’s your plea.
Looks like good lyrics to me. If you guys ever record something, you should try to post it, I know i will listen to it.
In and out. Checking my status. What's there what's where? Digging in a sandbox digging for treasure. or just digging. Find a new place find a new way find something to get me through. All together it's easier to fall apart. Stack it in a pile and dig through the trash. All in all it's all just one. One form one being one meaningless bulk of shit and piss. Tear away rip away eat away this flesh of mine. What's been hiding in this blood, this blood of a true liar. F*ck it.
see the blank wall want to spray, see the world dont work this way touch the justin timber farce see the car and see it pass join the day when it gets light but realise you need the night but night is dark and so is me so how will people notice me i want to scream i want to shout i want to shoot i want to pout i dont know why i still do this its all so f**king hit nd miss see inside my head and call the almighty by its dread the valley of death is a nice place to be charge the light brigade charge you dont know just how i feel and you dont care, just cos i understand doesnt mean i give a f**k the sound is off nd i am stuck jjs getting out of town cos he went up while looking down so turn your frown upside dopwn they all tell me what to do i see them watching look right thru cos time and again i prove no friend i betray and carry on anyway i saw the way and gave it up i saw the light but had to duck the harmony is devastating, orgasmic chords of bombs and guns this is all in the name of peace you know were saving every person we kill give them a helping hand into the grave we dug for them wish that i forgot all this wish i had more ska it doesnt make me happy but it makes me forget and thats all i want these days, new girlfriend doesnt like me thats fine i dont like here either she thinks veggies rule the world and that smokers are evil perhaps it aint workiong perhaps i casnt see perhaps im torturing both her and me joke joke i wouldnt hurt a fly but have you ever wondered why we listen to these people who think the only way to rule a world is their way the only way to live is a small circle and a pair of blinkers, stop ppl being like me theyll be happier in the end, the odd casualty doesnt matter well just make them different make normal the way to be hands of my kevved up nova just because its a

wrote this over three tracks of grunge, by kutless and saliva. Think ive edited the swearing theres not much anyway. Gd idea freefall.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Quote:Feed it with translations, it's growing up strong. All these simple phrases and all this senseless songs. I'm finding the path to make my way home and leaving a trail of crumbs behind me. On a rainy day I'll wash away and wake up fresh and smiling. Here I've found a fire and here I've found a brain, and neither seem to make it through with that same pouring rain. Now my broken toes wear my shoes thin so I'll patch 'em and watch 'em break again. It's okay, it's alright there's enough to go around. This time it's for real this time it'll stay and this time I won't wash away.

I havn't done one in a while so I felt like doing a short one. hehe I'm a natural rhymer. . .well sort of, if you vary the speed that you read it at and slur some words.