Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the new anime section
Since there was so many people on here that seem to like anime I figured that an anime section is in order.

Here you will be able to talk about anything anime or manga releated. Wanna know what anime is? Well that will be answered soon enough, i'll be posting up some FAQs about anime. What is anime, what is manga, what is OAV and other stuff like that.

I have watched many different series, movies and OAVs and will put up reviews of some now and then. If you've seen an anime and would like to review it go for it.
Anime is like Tenchi Muyo, Dragonball Z, Cowboy Bebop, and stuff like that right.
Yes those are some examples of some of animes.

Other examples of animes are Pokemon (annoying as it is, its still anime), Digimon, Monster Ranchers, Darkstalkers, Robotech, Voltron, Transformers and Card Captors.

These are just a few examples of animes that are or were on american (and other countries) TV.
I have a dark secret about myself and anime... I <3 Inuyasha and Yugioh =/
in *storage* my ass :P I love anime por........what? I didnt say anything.
I have this really cool dragonball Z poster behind my head. I think im gonna post it, or find the link to it.
Is this the stuff with all the crazy hair guys running around throwing huge blowin up balls, balls, cards? And when they aren't talking their mouths are microscopic and then when they talk its just the biggest mouth you've ever seen and just opening and closin not goin along with the convo at all?
Basically yes :)
Wahoo I know what it is :P
for some reason I thought we would see pictures here not just text :(
Here is a more modern anime character. I believe several of you are well acquainted with the name already (Vash the Stampede/Humanoid-Typhoon). Here he is enjoying his favorite dessert. Donuts. ^_^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You want pictures, I can provide pictures... :upto:

Some of the images are a little too big so I just provide links to all of them

Dragonball Z

Cowboy Bebop

Tenchi Muyo

Pokemon

Digimon

Monster Rancher

Darkstalkers

Robotech

Voltron