Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures
DragonLady23,Feb 21 2004, 04:43 PM Wrote:thanx m for posting my pic it doesn't want to seem to work for me when I tried hehe TX now we just need to see you!!!
Yeah uh maybe later.... B)

Btw DL, I'm guessing you couldn't upload the pic because it was a bmp. I just changed it to a jpg.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

man I feel old :(

good thing I dont look it :D
none of the self proclaimed old people look old here. Hmmm, new resarch gamers are the best looking people around B)
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Feb 21 2004, 01:26 PM] For those who have known lil for as long as I have, knows what he looks like, angel from buffy the vampire slayer. I know hes gonna kick my butt later for that :lol:
you little sonova! To set the record straight, I do not look like Angel! I may slightly resemble him, but I'm much better looking.-_- I look less like a neanderthal than him
didn't work from the link to my site, so I uploaded it this time

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LIES! I remember seeing your pics ;p
yeah to all the new people...that is not lil face's pic and he does resemble angel some...he must be trying to dissuade all romantic interest that he incurred last time he posted his pics
i can't actually remember what lil looks like:o
and noooooooooooone looks better than david boreanaz;)(yes i am straight, but he's a nice guy:D)
yes, I seem to remember lil complaining about acid stalking him.
GRITS, I know you wanted to see me first thing in the morning, so here I am... sorry I didn't stay longer with ya ;-)

click here if you wish to be blinded for the rest of your life
wow net. . .i'm speechless, that was like, looking at an angel.
lil face looks like an actor.

lol @ net:P
Well bad quallity but what the heck its a web cam... not the best pic too. -_- yes i took it on 12:00 pm so don't except anything special:P

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

whoa Shalk, never seen a pic of you, was expecting something different. Cool hair, I was trying to grow mine out and it was going throught the dork stage so I got ticked and cut it all off *l*
My hair was actually down to my chin at one point, that was in my early high school days. Some people say i should have it long, some say short. Maybe i should go medium. ^_^
my hair is stuck in the dork stage. . .many times you can find me sporting the white man's afro..
FreeFall,Feb 22 2004, 08:28 PM Wrote:wow net. . .i'm speechless, that was like, looking at an angel.
Oh... an angel you say.... I wan't gonna show this one, but what the heck...

For FreeFall...
haha. . . that picture rocks
Quote:Oh... an angel you say.... I wan't gonna show this one, but what the heck...
lol...i think we found the new RiP logo.
i agree ^_^
I feel violated and unclean for some reason.......:blink:
I gave ya ample warning.. ;-)
Hey hey, I don't smile much in pictures, I'm not very photogenic... not my fault that messy blond hair, feminine eyebrows, gray eyes, and a crooked nose make me look rather sinister....
hehe that would make a good tag in cs that would make anyone stop to look and giggle then BAM shot in the head:). How do you get your tag working in steam?
[Image: 100_0797.jpg]

A friend walked up to me and said "HEY!" I turn around and there he is with camera. Not the best picture of me but I'm too lazy to take one and stuff.
haha, cs in the back ground. ..alright!

Quote:man I feel old

good thing I dont look it

You speak too soon frito! I found this one of him

Frito's old
I didn't realize they still made diet rite.
Rushjet, how do you play CS with bluetooth? It feels so wrong for me that I had to go back to cord mouse/keyboard.
Bluetooth? Umm my keyboard uses RF signals, don't know about Bluetooth. My mouse is wired.
jabbahunt,Feb 23 2004, 08:53 PM Wrote:I didn't realize they still made diet rite.
Oh yes they do. My dad's a diabetic so we get a lot of that stuff. It's ok, not too bad. The Tangerene flavor kinda tastes like bar soap if you drink it after brushing your teeth:(