Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download it and try it out
http://www.fileplanet.com/download.aspx?f=136843
i'm going to see about borrowing a computer to play it on. i may be able to get on this weekend.
Runs just fine with all special graphic features on on a 1.7 p4 with 768 ram and a geforcefx 5600 128mb.
I only have 512 and it runs great even with most of the settings on high.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I have a 1.53 ghz system with 768 megs of ram, and while that is more then enough to run the game, a 32 meg video card is just not enough. I had everything on low settings and I still got choppy frame rate
I didnt like it as much as older versions. It is the same thing that happened to Quake. Quake 2 was the best then Quake 3 came out.
Quake 3 'looked better' than 2 but it played like crap. You sit there and fire and fire and you FINALLY kill someone. Weapons are weak.

Unreal 2004 looks pretty, but doesnt play like the others. You download and you decide. Not that I wont play it again...i just wouldnt buy the whole game.
Sorry to hear you say that. I wish you would give it a more playing time before saying if you like it or not.

What modes did you try? The new modes take some time to learn and can be quite confusing. You don't know the weapons well enough to say they are weak. Patience my son.

At least you tried it PIX that's all I asked or wanted from anybody.
I really like it. I forget which UT i played but i think it was the first ut tournament because it worked on my 133. I liked it, and i like this one.
Hey I didn't say I wouldn't play it again...I will. I love new games
just got the demo downloaded to another computer. i'm going to try and pop in tonight.
Let me know asm especially if you want to play Assault or Onslaught. Right now server has been packed when I have it on CTF or Assault. Haven't really tried other ones yet.
just got done playing it for the last 3.5 hours. i'll be buying it too conditioned on when i get a new computer. i had to play it on my mom's:(

yeah, the assault map (convoy) was really fun. i played it sooo much though...i can't wait until we have more assault maps. it would be good to get a rotation going. i tried the onslought and bomber-man game modes but i didn't really understand them...and i was the worst driver...lol. though, i didn't play them very long since i wanted to get back to assault.

i played with high textures, normal everything else and everything was fine..even with only 256mb of system ram. although i only tried 640x480 16bit mode.

i thought the houldouts server ran well. i didn't bother to check my ping...but it played real smooth.

i completely disagree with pix. having just played the original unreal tournament up until a few weeks ago, i can say that the weapon damage feels almost equivalent.