Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas and Suggestions
This thread is here for the fine tuning of the game modes. Any thoughts on Time Limits for the differant game modes? I'm thinking about keeping it at 30 minutes for them right now (depending on the mode) to see how things go.

Next is scoring limits.

I do not know what the norm for DM(Deathmatch) or TDM(Team Deathmatch) is so that will have to be looked into.

CTF(Capture The Flag) either 3 or 5
DD(Double Domination) either 3 or 5
Invasion mode is based on time unless the bad guys win which makes the map change.
I think Bombing Run is set for the first team to score 21.

Right now this is just a small part of things that need work on. More to follow
[Image: b_560x95.png]
30 minutes is good onslaught legnth. I like the assualt maps as well, could you put in a couple of those? A DM map would also be nice.
Yeah I am still learning the onslaught and would like to play some DM too. My ping is so good on your server I look like a bot until I start playing and dont know what I am doing.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jun 11 2004, 09:48 AM] 30 minutes is good onslaught legnth. I like the assualt maps as well, could you put in a couple of those? A DM map would also be nice.
Right now everything is default since I just recently got ftp access I can start messing with things.

Things don't quite work that way anon with mixing maps and gametypes. Whatever gametype the server is on is what maps are going to be played associated with that gametype.

The only way to get around that is to have UTVote installed (which I am in the process of doing) which lets you vote on maps, gametypes, mutators, etc.

Until Stefan gets that up and running I will just change the gametype every few days unless someone requests one. Right now it is on CTF. So if you want to play DM, TDM, Invasion, Mutant, Double Domination, Bombing Run, Assault, or Onslaught let me know and I will change it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
sounds good to me.