Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what if......
What if when you went to the shops, you got exactly, all of and only what you wanted??? what would happen to the world economy if this happened to everyone??
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
that might apply if the most important things you wanted could be bought with money.;)
im not argueing on the spiritual side of things here pix. Im just saying, what if nobody ever bought things pointlesssly?? what would happen?? would the economy crash??
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
Crash is a little excessive, I think it would change.
you have to think...what YOU need and want and buy ONLY of would not apply to every man and woman. They would have different perfect wants and buys and in the end, the whole spectrum would be purchased.
Exactly, the cooks buy saucepans and the biologists buy petri dishes.
The gamers buy...
Anon buys....x-rated things online...so he needs to buy Ad-Aware Professional.:D
:ph34r:

what? Oh that, well... its a long story. :blsh:
yes but i would personally predict a complete crash of the garden trellis industry, a servere recession in the novelty pasta sauces section of my supermarket, a massive cutback in cheap wines (admit it, you only buy the stuff cos you see its on special offer....)

you see? think of that poor guy whos been making garden trellises for all his life, and his father before him, and his father before him........
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
that is why one shouldn't put all his eggs in one basket.
Yes...it's called Needful Things and the curator is Old Scratch himself.