Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick One.
This one I just wrote. Took 2 minutes 50 seconds.

It seems like 100 years,
Of guilt built up.
Releasing this,
Will be my final saying.

I'm sorry for what I've done,
I'm sorry for what I've not begun,
For this I must say,
Before I give up the ghost,
and pass away.

If I shall go before saying goodbye,
remember that I,
Will always love you,
and you see you once again.

Closing my eyes,
Saying goodnight,
for the rest of time,
Until we're joined again.
Being the angel you are,
I'll see you in Heaven.
hhmmm.... that was pretty cool.... but umm....
whats this mean? or was it a typo?

"Will always love you,
and you see you once again."
As a writer, music/lyrics, rough times usually meant I had all sorts of inspiration. You write better, more emotionally, and more often when your really down. I feel for you man. Maybe the dad will find that he still posesses human emotion. Good luck. That kind of control usually results in rebellious action on the part of the daughter, especially when she gets a set of wheels, or a friend of hers does, or you do. =/
Yeah that was a typo Scrye. I never re-read my work to look for mistakes. I normally send it to a friend to check.

lol Recip that really actually wasn't about that. I just shut my eyes and started typing. Amazing what your mind does when you can't see what you're writing.
Wow rhart reaklly is anazif ,oloks at all hte crap i'n typibf. . .

^Wow that really is amazing, look at all the crap I'm typing. . .^ well at least the two look similar. .eh apparently I'm not as good at typing as some.
No relation....re read your own work. Possible subconscious relation. Oh and freefall, thats what you get for typing with boxing gloves on, and a prawn, and a candle, and it looks like some sort of action figure there.........
o still jabe to look at the keynoarf whem i tupe/// ;p;

lol... yeah i still have to glace at the keyboard when i type... lol
but only on some words... i suck at typing.... but hell... i`m getting better...
not that hard man. im doint it right now... i think that im either spending too much time on the comp or i'm just a loser :/