Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AWW the 80s
SoulEvan,Jun 10 2004, 04:33 AM Wrote:up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, A, B, Select, Start!!
its up up down down left right left right B A start!
B A B A select start for two players!
eewww...... young nudists creep me out sometimes.....

i went to my friends house in the summer and his kid brother always sleeps on the couch naked!!!!
and the couch was at the FRONT DOOR!!!!

i swear there was something wrong with that kid!!!
i`m pretty sure he had his own bed to do that in!!!
hey I already said I played in mud puddles. i still had some common sense. there's something not so secure about sitting around submerged rocks and sticks with your still-developing equipment free.
Puddles were overrated. I just went inside to watch ninja turtles.
i remember wondering why that Remy Shand song never mentioned Bebop, and only Rocksteady. I mean, wasn't Rocksteady the dumb one?
I hardly even remember.
wasn`t rocksteady the rhino guy?
and bebop the boar guy?
:bp:

you mean you are suppose to grow out of it?:blsh:
Silly people....canvas Converse were what the NBA used to wear back in the 50's and 60's. THAT was the high top of choice.
They were popular BEFORE the punk wave hit London and the US in the early 80's. Canvas Converse wern't really a
'punk' thing as more than it was a 'skater'..'surfer' thing like VANS back in the way early 80's. I had a red pair in 81 and
a yellow pair in 83. They were HORRIBLE to run in cuz they had no padding in the soles and your feet would slap the ground.
Those made a big comeback right about the time that boxer shorts came back in style. No more 'tidy-whities' ...WOOOHOOO!!!
It kind of sucks to go to 7th grade PE class and wear a horribly uncomfortable polyesther pair of gym shorts and have 'let-em-fly'
plaid boxers on under them......phew!!
Gaaaaaaack! :lol:
http://bwlibrary.topcities.com/characters/...rs.html#cartoon

your tmnt character history.
bebop and rocksteady weren`t in the movies... they were only in the cartoon....
but two guys were created just like them in "the secret of the ooze" but they were not called bebop and rocksteady....
i remember when the 2nd turtles movie came out and those creatures showed up at the end. we decided that it was the final remark in a long disagreement about the origin of Bebop and Rocksteady. maybe it wasn't all that accurate, but it held true to us at the time ;)
I thank high-school for shielding me from that thing called mutant ninja turtles in the late 80's.
the epitome of the 80s Vanilla Ice in a TMNT movie
o_O No comment
i like how you're informed to get a life if you want to make fun of the ninja rap, as if you are super-duper cool and rad and stuff if you think that Vanilla Ice is totally tubular and everything.^_^
Read my sig.
Clap on...Clap off...Clap on, Clap off....THE CLAPPER!

Ch Ch Ch Chia! :blsh:
The Next Generation WAS the best Star Trek ^_^
It really was, DS9 was sweet to.
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jun 23 2004, 09:33 AM] It really was, DS9 was sweet to.
What are you talking about? DS9 was like a mexican soap opera! TNG and Voyager are where its at.

Enterprise kinda blows, it seems cheap, like, andromeda cheap. It also loses its novelty. Wow, its in the past and they dont have a lot of technology, they just have shields and warp engines....and gravity.
hey man... old skool star trek was the best by far...... erp... I fell like a dork now...... I'm going to go take a VERY VERY VERY cold shower and rinse the shame off....
Voyager I give a meh. DS9 was much better. Enterprise does suck. We do agree that TNG was the best by far.
i think DS9 got better as they knew that they were gonna get cancelled pretty soon. Voyager got ok, but it never really interested me. the next generation, however, created all the badass characters that made all the other series good. i mean, the borg?? they were awesome. and cheezy, but awesome, too. and they played into the finale of voyager. Worf, that loveable klingon baby-face originated in TNG, but also starred in DS9, and let's face it: he saved that series. The rest is just details. really dopey details.:borg:
I think Data was by far the most interesting character as the TNG series went on.

Btw, any of you who dont realize, they play both TNG and DS9 regularly on Spike tv. Hence the randomly large amount of knowledge i have suddenly gained about TNG. i never realized it was Q who introduced the whole crazy borg thing. That crazy ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***!
I know I'm kicking a dead post, but I gotta say...

I loved TNG, but none of the others ever truly grabbed me like TNG did.

BUT....

I'm totally digging stargate nowadays....I think it's the new TNG!