Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show me your equipment
heres my guitar again, ill get the rest later as it is hard to move my amp and drums to my room.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I still prefer the smaller fretted 24's.
[Image: nintendo.jpg]
I wonder if you can still get those.
you can.
I miss those days. =(
go here if you are wondering why I posted that picture
I used to have a program on my computer used to make midi's..it was awesome:P. Me and someone else kept making songs and putting them together. Those songs were like video games! you know. .minus the. . umm. . game
I'm playing a Pearl Sessions series 10", 12" 14" 16" toms, 18" by 22" kick, 13' Mapex steel snare, icon rack, Iron Cobra dbl kick peddles, 18" various cymbals, but buying a new kit very soon. Looking at Tama Starclassics for their projection and sustain, but also love the Drum Workshops warm tones.
Playing for anyone as of late, Face? =D
Those new titanium cymbals are amazing. Give them a look before you do anything else, if you can afford it. :/
Tone, strength, well worth the money.
drummers amaze me. i know an awesome drummer from a great local band (Laymen Terms, if anyone's heard of them) who just goes wild up on stage. just baffles me. he says the best way to get real good is to practice a lot, and he has so much fun bangin' away that he's always having a good time.
me? i don't have the coordination. i stick with drum machines ^_^
aye i agree, drummers are impressive.. i can't seem to co-ordinate my feet and hands to match each other :/ played drums briefly then gave up.. lol
What always bugs me is people saying a certain instrument is easy. There is no such thing as an easy instrument. I've heard it mostly about bass players, but they've never seen/heard les claypool play. I've heard it once or twice about drummers, luckily I dont have to deal with those people often.
Instruments are all easy, they're designed that way. It's the piece that presents difficulty.
I agree with you guys about the intruments being difficult, I can't play guitar or sing, drums are the only thing I know how to play. One of our guitar players is multi faceted, originally a killer drummer, he's been writing and playing all our guitar parts. I've been with the same band for about a year now, working hard. Hopefully be out playing shows soon. We're going into the studio to record our demo in the middle of Sept and I'll be sure to let you all know in case we post mp3's online or if interested in getting a demo. I'd love everyones opinions about it :)
You better post something.
I only have a webcam right now so I'll just attach a picture of mine off of guitarcenter, I'm a newbie (2 1/2 months playing) so I just got myself a standard stratocaster (mexican), but I'm loving this so much I know I'll eventually get myself something better, I'm gonna guess a 60s style american strat, I love the oversized headstock on it:)

Mine is the midnight blue, the satin finish looks better imo.

Here's a list at least:

Casio CZ1000 digital synthesizer.
Elektron Sidstation 8-bit synth with analog filter.
Gameboy Advance with Nanoloop synth/sequencing software.

Fender USA Stratocaster with vintage pickguard
Fender Mexican Fretless Jazz bass guitar
(very) cheap classical guitar (I play this the most these days)

computer with various software synthesizers and tools.

I used to have:

Ensoniq Mirage 8-bit keyboard sampler (loveliest lo-fi sound I have ever heard!).
Korg Poly800 digitally controlled analog synthesizer
Korg ER-1 digital analog-modeling drum machine
Yamaha SU10 dj sampler
Yamaha CS1x sample-based synthesizer
Fender Korean Precision bass whose frets I tore off and played fretless.

I want:

a resonator guitar with a bottle slide

I'm not really into music anymore and hardly do anything with it these days. I just doodle around with the classical guitar like every other week or two.
B)

FreeFall,Jun 16 2004, 10:07 PM Wrote:I used to have a program on my computer used to make midi's..it was awesome:P. Me and someone else kept making songs and putting them together. Those songs were like video games! you know. .minus the. . umm. . game
and... minus... the video... right?