Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just wondering
The teachings of buddha:

"a fool who thinks that he is a fool is for that reason a wise man. a fool who thinks he is wise is a fool indeed."

Now... i think i am a fool but i know that saying. So am i wise or a fool??
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
It would depend on if that saying sways your judgement. If you think that you are a fool with that quote in mind helping you to determine your status than i suppose you'd be a fool but if you find that you are a fool for whatever reasons then I suppose you would be wise. but what do I know. . I'm just a fool!:P
You know this sentence, so u are a wise man.
You think that you are a fool.:huh:
Quote:"a fool who thinks that he is a fool is for that reason a wise man. a fool who thinks he is wise is a fool indeed."
nothing is said about a wise man who believes that he is a fool.

Fool (thinks he's a fool) -->wise man
Fool (thinks he's a wise man) --> fool
Wiseman (thinks he's a fool) --> wise man
Wiseman (thinks he's a wise man) --> arrogant wise man :unsure:

guess u are a wise man:)
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
Wisdom comes from knowledge so if you aknowledge that u are a fool then you have become a wise man. But not a 100% wiseman. You would be working your way to the top so you would be like a 2% wiseman.
Quote:Proverbs 17:28  Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
PIX,Jul 26 2004, 03:47 PM Wrote:
Quote:Proverbs 17:28  Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
PIX I love you
"Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with smelly finger"
PIX,Jul 26 2004, 08:47 PM Wrote:
If only fools ever actually held their peace....
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Quote:Proverbs 29:11  A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

Proverbs 26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Ecclesiasties 10:3  Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way, his wisdom faileth him, and he saith to every one that he is a fool.

1Corinthians 3:18  Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
You guy ever read a book called The Tao of Pooh?
It's a good book. and no it's not a kids book although it reads like one. LOL

http://www.just-pooh.com/tao.html
hmmm trying to figure out what i was trying to say when i posted on here last.