Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body Adornment
These are mine, I plan to get more as soon as I get some extra spending cash.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They look cool. I dont have any. I might get something painted or that hanna thing, just for fun. I should get the half life 2 logo ^_^
I want to get a tat but dunno if i will. If i do then i know where to post. I might post a pic of what i am/might get.
i've had multiple hennas in the past but they fade away. I dunno if i'll ever get a tattoo unless I find or most likely create a picture that i am sure I will still like in 20 years.. you know like, maybe a full back tattoo of a bikini lady holding a sword and riding on the back of a large dragon shooting fireballs.:P
oh yeah... heres the tat!!!
i was supposed to post it before, if anyone remembers, the poll to help me decide what tat to get...

sorry it took so long... but here it is!!!
(thats my arm if you can`t make that out) lol

sorry if its kinda fuzzy...

I'm pretty sure there's already a thread about this somewhere but i dunno, so i figured I'd start a new one.

what sort of 'decoration', if any, do you have on your body? Include pictures if you want (as long as they're appropiate:P)

I myself have an eyebrow, tounge, and ear piercing, all three are bars. I am currently in the process of designing my tattoo which will go from the back of my head and follow down my spine. Once my tattoo starts looking good I'll post pictures of my design. For now these are the best pictures i can get, the last one is my ear from behind, it's kinda hard to tell though

Nice bars. None myself.... piercings somehow don't appeal to me and I can never totally decide on a tat design. Plus being a scabby student I can't really fork out over £100 without one of my eating or drinking habits suffering accordingly.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Bumped for Frito :P
Holy crap..you had to dig for this thread! :P

Anyways, I'm looking into to a tatoo for my hand. Left hand, right near my thumb..small..just some pimp symbol. :o

Well snow bumped a thread, and Freefall just made a thread..so I merged them..
i've got four piercings and three tattoos. i'm working on getting a fourth tatoo, but i don't have a lot of time, lately. i would say that i wish they were cheaper, but it's probably better that they are expensive; otherwise i'd be covered by now (maybe).

gotta love those endorphines!:thumb:
' Wrote:Nice bars. None myself.... piercings somehow don't appeal to me and I can never totally decide on a tat design. Plus being a scabby student I can't really fork out over £100 without one of my eating or drinking habits suffering accordingly.

I'm a skint student too ... had one done 3 weeks ago:P
on my arm.

i like frootys, its very abstract
Why thank you deary:)now... if only i could tell if you were being sarcastic or not:(
' Wrote:oh yeah... heres the tat!!!
i was supposed to post it before, if anyone remembers, the poll to help me decide what tat to get...

sorry it took so long... but here it is!!!
(thats my arm if you can`t make that out) lol

sorry if its kinda fuzzy...
OMG TEH MAN NIPPLE!
' Wrote:Why thank you deary:)now... if only i could tell if you were being sarcastic or not:(

i was being sincere... or was that sarcastic? :blink:
i got inked! it's on my ankle:

ankle? girl:lol:
/agrees with froot.

On the other hand, it is pretty.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
wow - someone agrees with me:P
It is pretty - wanna catch a movie FF?:D
Just got my first tattoo yesterday. It was extremely fun and I'm thinking about maybe a second one at some point.
ZOMG! U LIED TO ME!!!

You said you would get a tattoo of my name if i got one of yours!!!

Now what am i going to do with a tattoo of the name Tozzar?!
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

It's in there!!! You just have to look really really hard... and be really drunk to see it.
' Wrote:It's in there!!! You just have to look really really hard... and be really drunk to see it.

OK, I see it now...I didn't have to be REALLY drunk to see it though.

[attachment=3021:ttat.png]