Poll: Who would you vote for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gearge Bush
50.00%
9 50.00%
John Kerry
50.00%
9 50.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Election
Its simple vote and tell why.
I don't have a idea backed up with ideas, but I have my reasons to vote for Bush over Kerry. He is from Texas, I'm from Texas, Texans kick ass.:)Kerry just annoys the shit out of me. He and all the other Democrats always talk about this class. How the lower classes get screwed and he is going to change that and he acts like he has suffered with them. In yet he has millions and a couple of estates, yeh he is suffering all right ;)In congress he votes every which way, and is always against military things, even though he says he is for it. In this time of age we need to be beefing up our military and homeland security ever chance we get. And he talks about how he has servered our country and all and recieved threee purple hearts. This is a good one, people asked his family if they ever saw them...they all said no. And Charlie Gibson on Good Morning America asked him if he went to a Vietnam convention thing when he got back to the States and if he threw his purple hearts into the crowd. He said no. Charlie says, are you sure? I was there and saw you. Damn Charlie Gibson is my hero. Anyways Kerry wasn't proud to fight for America in Vietnam and now thats what his whole campaign is based on. If he gets elected he wants to pull us out of Iraq, if he does that it will truly ruin the country and just get taken over by terrorists again. O right we weren't suppose to be there in the first place, I could give a shit if Sadaam had weapons or not...but its ok for him and his sons to mass murder cities? Take the money for the oil for himself? Sadaam needed to go and we were the onlys that would do it. Just a few things, but Bush all the way. If kerry gets elected, i quit being american!! :angry:
I'm not going to be ugly to candidates anymore.
I will let others do that for me like people who risked their
lives with one John Kerry 30 years ago.

Vietnam
kerry hasnt lied to me as much as bush so far so i will vote for him
my votes on frito !:D
Frito for prez.!
woohoo!!! A vote for me is a vote for me :thumb:
Kerry, because it's impossible for a president to be any worse than Bush.
I wouldn't vote because i cant vote :P
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
fritoman,Aug 10 2004, 08:44 PM Wrote:kerry hasnt lied to me as much as bush so far so i will vote for him
How can you tell with all the flip flopping hes done :P

Even if I could vote in the american election I wouldn't. All 3 people suck (You guys forgot nador even though hes more of a joke then anything he is still involved)

I think everyone that can vote should pull a brusters millions and vote "none of the above" :D

Political people running for office always do what they want when they get in there anyway. Sure they toss the public a bone now and then to keep them happy.

Also for bush lying, it wasn't him. He was given the information that he gave to the public. He didn't go out and collect it himself, he didn't look over and compile all the numbers himself. Hundreds of other people below him did that and then gave him everything. Heck most presidents don't even write their own speechs, someone else does it for them, they change a few words here and then then they feed it to the public. Just remember he is really just a glorafied PR rep. Sure he gets to make some choices but not really all that many.

He can't just say "We are going to invade Canada because we hate their colored money." He has to goto congress and get premission from them first to goto war and guess what, thats just what happened with Iraq. They were given the same info as the president was and they voted for war.

Hind site is almost always 20/20.
You think most people don't know they all suck?

It's a matter of voting for the one that sucks least of all.
you know what movie i thought was good? The Manchurian Candidate. Yep, it was a goooood movie.
I do not believe that you are so much voting for "one guy" as you are the way his party stands on certain issues. I believe the President should be someone who is socially acceptable in the public eye both on the home front and in the international eye. Not real sure any of the "three" candidates meet my criteria, so I guess I will be voting on issues.
Anyone who believes the president alone is responsible for making the decisions doesnt understand the way our political system works.
I'm not from USA so I can't vote but my vote would go to the one who doesn't use the deaths of the 11th September to get more votes, doesn't manipulate the citizens "with the help of God" and the one who doesn't kill foreigners and send troops to dead simply because one of thoses country is part of the "Evil Axe" as he called it.