Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was never given a reason
When i got back from school today.. then i had this messange in my console
Quote:--- Cannot join #vadavaka (You are banned).
I never believe i was given a reason for this ban (if i dont know what then it might happen again)

(sorry for any spelling errors there might be in this post... cant see what im writing)
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
Doesn't seem to matter after all since people inside vadavaka seem to dislike me anyways...
cya and make it a good one
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
nooooo fuzzy! I like you, dont run off. They will give you the reason.
The reason you were banned from IRC is because you posted links to that goatse crap, and link to a flash file with nudity, it might have been cartoon nudity but it was still nudity. You didn't use common sense when posting that stuff.

So now you are banned for a while from IRC.
Can't say that ever heard about the goats... something site (makes me sick to think about).

about the cartoon... sorry if it break the rule for some people finding it entertaining and that it offents others (might had to pm it though).
thx frito... but one man cant win a war if people is against him
A war isn't being waged. Its simple, you broke a rule, you get punished. You still have acces to servers and forums, just take a break from IRC.
I stared out the url for site but you did post it so you can stop denying it

Quote:[16:05:45] <FuzzyShoting> http://*.*.*.*/search?q=cache:roh4iA_...goatse.cx&hl=en
I only said that i had never heard about the site before yesterday
I end this conversation of the this topic myself, since it doesn't seem to matter what i know or what i didn't know