Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History Repeats
Oh how I have not missed any of this left crowd. All I can say is the majority of US voters spoke....religious or not....and that we won the majority vote by over 3 million votes and the electorial vote. We also won more senate seats. Hollywood hasn't got it yet. Democrats dont' have it yet. Many countries don't get it yet. I give Mr. Kerry a big nod on the class he showed at the concession. I didn't know he had it in him but I was wrong. Thank you Mr. Kerry. What happened to all the MTV crowd who were suppose to 'Vote or Die"?? What happened to all the grunge voters who were suppose to turn out in the millions? Guess they just couldn't get out of bed. Oh how I love to see the open minded, tolerent left dashing their heads against the walls wondering what happened to their sure win. All the cockroaches like Moore and George Soros had to wipe the drool falling out of their open mouths at the results. Sorry Michael Moore, sorry Move On.org, sorry Air America, sorry France, sorry UN, sorry Bruce Springstein, Madonna, John Meloncamp, REM, Dixie Chicks, sorry Howard Stern, sorry Ted Kennedy, sorry Barbara Boxer, sorry MTV, sorry Dan Rather, Tom Brokov, Peter Jennings, sorry Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarrandon and Tim Robbins, sorry Robert Redford (he PROMISED he was leaving if Bush won). One good thing about it was that the applications for Canadian citizenship skyrocketed the day after the election. I thank you MTV for reminding all of us how important voting is in this country. The majority of us realized this and voted back our current president. It's funny to hear the very next day the feminists proclaiming that 'you had better go out and get your abortions today while you still can'. The same people saying this could give a rip about the lives of servicemen over in Iraq.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS G. W. BUSH.:thumb:
Does your religion teach you such graciousness when you win?
im sick of hearing about how the left people hate all our troops over in iraq...im sorry...who put the troops there in the first place? since when is not wanting a war (unjustified i may add) AGAINST supporting troops? that makes no sense to me at all...so the people who send troops into iraq are all for the troops and give them 100% of everything we got and all that brew haha....yet the people who are against the war are against the troops? what? we didn´t want the troops there in the first place and now we dont support them? I think im gonna stay in europe...im not stupid enough to think american.

o and what exactly is it that we dont got? how money rules everything? Personally i think the difference between a liberal and a conservative is that the liberal feels sorry for the guy the conservitive just screwed over for no reason but money.
you can't have it both ways. either you accept that government is simply a tool guaranteeing the individual's opportunity for material advancement and live with it, or you become a hermit who denies to be a part of it.

on a side note, i wouldn't exactly call the right christian. exploiting domestic policy to impose our beliefs upon the populace is just wrong IMHO. government should be indifferent aside from the preservation of lifeberty/pursuit happiness/success/what-have-you.

of course that's all since my evangelical beliefs are based on pure awareness rather than forcefulness.

edit :: to clarify. i am against abortion, drugs, etc. but i am also against government implementation of yes or no's.
^-- what he said. :D