Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*][*he_EnD* and 16
I know neither of you are real happy with the way you got to the finals because you are both good competitiors that had a couple forfeits, so please make this a match ppl will talk about in a positive way and please do it before Christmas *Edit by Reciprocity, =/ sorry.*:D

prize packages will be sent out as soon as possible after the match

and so as to keep people from replying in this thread that is meant for just you two

demo the match has been requested.....but screen shot of final is the only requirement

Good luck and thanks guys.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well 16, lets get demos, and have some fun.:) Let me know some good times for you.
Yes demos, and just remember, its not like you have a choice.
wuuuuhuuuu the finals:P
good luck and happy decapping to both:)
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
Decapping.. what?:P

Um lets see good times for me, well some nights this week might be ok, maybe wednesday or thursday, friday-sunday I'm working. How about you?
maybe weds night.
Didn't you break your hand?
Haha.
_Acid_Head_,Nov 9 2004, 06:42 AM Wrote:Didn't you break your hand?
Yes.
Wednesday no, thursday or friday i might be able to do.
maybe friday.
what time?
ok....
Post some days & times if you can, might be able to do tonight or tomorrow night.
Hey dude let's get this one out of the way, soon things are going to get A LOT busier for me to the point where I'm doing things 24/7 so I'd like to finish this.

Post some good times for you please.
Sunday night is a good possiblity. What timezone are you est right? Probably around 8 or later, not sure yet.
Sunday very likely a no go. I can do monday, tuesday, thursday preferably later at night 10PM EST or later.
ok monday then.
Couldn't find you, stayed on till about 1:30 or so. I can't do tues or thurs.
I wasn't on too long, was checking the servers and what not between 10 and 11 or so.
Well, I might actually be able to do tues or thurs night rather late... so past 11 tonight we can try for?
Finally the conclusion. I'm sorry about the delay. It was a great game 16. Hope to see you around and play some more. Thanks for playing.
The Screenie:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congrats r9, you won. I don't think I'll be around much more than very casual.

Let it be known that r9 is one badass mother***I'm Stupid for Swearing***.

[Image: rc_arena_tourney0000.jpg]
I can't find my demo anywhere....if you have yours six, im sure there are a lot of people who want it.
thats pretty convient reci:P

Edit: congratulations
cooooooooooooooooongratulations!!!!!!!!!! looks like a great game
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
Ok found the demo...i originally started and named it 16vsrazor.dem, had to leave the server. When I got back, I restarted it and named it the same thing..figuring it would overwrite...but it didn't, so I have a 30 second demo of 16 and my unsureness of what the match timelimit was.
Congratulations to both.:thumb:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
so noone got a demo of the game itself?
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
Ownage from r9 as expected.

CONGO RATS
wow guess I need to come up with some prizes now :lol:
I remember that mouse padswere for third and fourth

how about this for first ? what about second?