Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some say sorry..
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~zetlen/sorryeverybody/2.html
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
I wanted Bush to win. I didn't trust Kerry. When he decided to concede from the race it made me think what if he actually won. Would he just decide to stop something just because its not going his way?

I like what Bush is doing with the education system(no child left behind act).

Just one thing. Some people are believing everything in that 9/11 movie. It is NOT all fact.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

That "conceding defeat" thing happens every election. It's a formal tradition, like being on one knee when you propose, or wearing a tux to prom.
how is it not fact? all of it? i thought all of it is real i mean its on film how can you argue with film?
Miagi,Nov 5 2004, 06:48 PM Wrote:I like what Bush is doing with the education system(no child left behind act).
The best part about that is how he underfunded it by 26 billion dollars, that was swell. It also kicked ass how he backed the charter schools (great way to get around teachers unions, because the best way to teach our children is to underappreciate their teachers), and they ended up doing worse than even the public schools in the last four years. That ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ing kicks ass, I'm glad we're in a country that values education so highly.
ture. very true. bush makes people illierate.
Schools were passing people who should not have passed. Teachers are slacking off or give up on certain students.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/reports/no-...eft-behind.html

Thats the good, don't really want to go looking for the bad right now.

But its making it harder for those people 'left behind' to be pushed out of school. The teachers? If they do their job then there wouldn't be a problem...

Show me something that worked right away without the need for improvement/revising.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

YAYAYAY FOR BUSH

MORE TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH!!!!!!11

BIGGER DEFICITE!!!!

A DRAFT SINCE WE DONT HAVE THE MANPOWER FOR ANYMORE CRUSADES OF FREEDOM, or the one were in for that matter!11111

MORE "TERRORIST" ABUSE YAYAYAYAY

MORE VERY BLATENT INFRACTIONS OF BASIC CIVIL LIBERTIES, remember "there should be a limit to freedom" !!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

AND AN EXTREME RIGHT WING SUPREME COURT JUDGE!!!

There is only one god for me...BUSH!!!!!!!! YAYAY 4 MORE YEARS!!!!!
No child left behind is merely a coined term, other than mildly condemning a few educational supervisors, there isn't anything to it. This just offers a greater incentive for teachers to focus on testing preparation rather than actual education. Sorry Miagi, but if students don't want to learn, they're not going to learn.

EDIT: Concerning Kerry's defeat, the statistical probability of him winning was slim to none when examining previous Ohio voting patterns, if I remember correctly, he required over 80% of the provisional votes, a near impossibility. Ironic that some Republicans were bashing the "whiny liberals" about how Kerry would cast a tantrum following his defeat, and now his concession is being portrayed as a sign of weakness.
I'm sorry but Bush won fair and square, got electoral votes and popular vote by 3 million. The whole US was red except New England and West Coast.

THere will be no draft, we are pulling out troops from Germany and Japan, that just sit there. THe people that join the army know what they are getting their selves into...

And by at least two accounting corporations, found that Kerrys plan would of put us in deficiet also.

Bush won fair square, quit your crying.

O yeh what made me laugh was, Kerry said he wouldn't concede until Ohio was finished. Then he comes out and concedes way before Ohio was in. He was flip flopping still.
calm down Quick, you dont have to defend him anymore, we have 4 more years with our fearless leader :D"well fearless when sending someone else in to combat" j/k j/k :P
unless someone do another sniper shot :upto:hehehe

trow me a clip of AA2
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
i's am ter prudoct ohf bysh!

EDIT: Oh, quick, by fair do you mean him winning like he did last time? Without the popular vote?
Relinquish,Nov 8 2004, 03:28 PM Wrote:i's am ter prudoct ohf bysh!

EDIT: Oh, quick, by fair do you mean him winning like he did last time? Without the popular vote?
:huh:Last time he didn't get popular vote, but was fairly appointed following the laws of the Constitution. This time, he got both and didn't have to mess with that other stuff.
Stop being delusional. Politics is a dirty business; no win is ever clean or fair, they're all in bed with somebody, and lying is always easier than doing the right thing.

That said, they can have a good impact. Bush won't be good for the country as a political/economic entity, but if you agree with his social beliefs, then he will be good for that. Somebody should explain to him that "tax and spend" is how government budgets work, and that "don't tax, and overspend" is how you scare off foreign investors.
http://mena.typepad.com/dollarshort/2004/1.../canada_20.html

Totally down with this.
Quote:Ironic that some Republicans were bashing the "whiny liberals" about how Kerry would cast a tantrum following his defeat, and now his concession is being portrayed as a sign of weakness.
Quote:O yeh what made me laugh was, Kerry said he wouldn't concede until Ohio was finished. Then he comes out and concedes way before Ohio was in. He was flip flopping still.
Amazing. I love you Quick, but you have got to read the whole thread.
Quote:I'm sorry but Bush won fair and square, got electoral votes and popular vote by 3 million. The whole US was red except New England and West Coast.

Yes we all know rich businessmen like republicans play by the rules.

http://www.time.com/time/election2004/electionmap/

notice how the whole new england pretty much cancels out all the electoral votes for the mid-west. so dont tell me the whole US was red.

And plz...MORAL VALUES?!?!?!? Dear god the guy justified a war BY LIEING!!! how can you people* see him as having moral values? because he prays publicly? Please...he doesn´t give two shits about anyone.

*you people = bush supporters
yes? no?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

At the very least, produce would be cheaper in winter.
what pisses me off is that I live in Missouri.
yeah that would just about piss anyone off frito:lol:
just one more reason :P
you know all the arguing back and forth about our government demonstrates one of our rights that is so often overlooked or misunderstood
freedom of speech.
And there i was thinking the "leave no child behind" phrase was referring to the draft he was writing....:D
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Quote:THere will be no draft, we are pulling out troops from Germany and Japan, that just sit there. THe people that join the army know what they are getting their selves into...

for the record, many people who sign up for the military really don't have a realistic idea of what they're getting themselves into.

a lot of their judgment is based on whether or not they can pay for school, whether or not they think they could find a decent job outside the military, and/or the glory and heroism tied into dying "for your country."

remember. enlist for the world wars. all of the reknown. all of the goodness involved. liberation. patriotism. protection.

once it sinks in it will probably either define who you are/were, or you'll realize that there is nothing glorifying or humanitarian about death. you kill the guy with your own tools of the trade and that person will never breathe again. never have the opportunity to right "his wrongs." you simply do what you have to do, and receive praise/ridicule for it.

this is just an awareness post. just a tangent, so get back to the real topic!

hate republicans! hate democrats! hate libertarians! go neo-imperialism! ;)

(i support the troops. i just don't support the action being taken.)