Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tagged in real life
hope it doesnt say anything bad, I am going out to paint over it as soon as the cop gets here for the report

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

oh here is the one that was blocked by the stop sign

check out this link I think these are bad guys
:(
Man, stuff like this remind me of what a big-time vandal I was in my early teens. I would tag fences, set people's lawn furniture on fire and throw rocks and bricks through the windows of homes and small businesses...etc. There was a thrill to be had I guess but I really regret it..it wasn't fair to damage and steal other people's property...and I did it constantly. Not to imagine the fear and uneasiness it creates for others.
that sucks GRITS, would like to retaliate but looks to be very unwise :(
You should ask the police to stay there while you paint over it, that's not just any old street gang.
Is that on your house ?
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
Actually Acid, it pretty much is "any old street gang". She is likely safe painting it over. The gang that she is indicting is a large gang...so large that the head of the gang has never heard of this particular subset or its members. Things like this were not uncommon in San Antonio. A group of guys get together and decide they were the Wurzbach Crypts or the Northside Kings. Often times a gang is at war with itself over territory since they don't recognize each other's legitimacy. It's safe to assume that since Grits lives in a relatively safe neighborhood, the gang members were just vandalizing someone's house rather than marking their territory. A street gang has no particular interest in Grits's house since they can't do proper business there.
I live in down town Omaha, and when I moved to the neighborhood the hookers and drug dealers used the "big red house on the corner" as their description of where they hung out. I have since painted the house blue and the carriage house which backs up into cross streets. When I ran them off the street that runs in front of the house (a couple of the apartment houses have been closed down where they did buisness) they moved down the street and behind the carriage house. I use to get tagged routinely buy surenos13, they were kids and a couple got busted. And while they still tagged down the alley my carriage house has been mostly spared for about a year.
I recently(first of the month) put a street light on that back corner because it is the drive to the part of the carriage house that I use as a garage. This is the first time this particular tag has shown up in the 4 years that I have lived here, I can only hope you are right kermie. I did notice that the tag was written low, hopefully kids.
That is a 'buisness' corner back there and that particular wall is what you see when you drive down the road behind my home. I have painted it over and made a report to the police department. Headed to work now I will let you know if they retagged me durning the night.
I was out painting again this morning, took a picture and then wiped them off, the other paint was still damp. It was not as elaborate this time it was just the MS13. They seem to be in a war with the surenos13 because there are cross outs and retags all the way up and down the ally
You could set up a few hidden webcams that over look that area and that way you could provide the police with images of the idiots doing this.

There are lots of small webcams that could do this, but the smaller you go the less quality you get, but the easier they are to hide.

There are actual security cameras that you could get that hook up to the net so that you can monitor them anywhere and they don't need much light to see good but they are much more expensive.

The main problem with setting up cameras is if they see them or find out about them they might retaliate against you which is something none of us want because we want you to stay safe!
Its hard to say weather or not it was just kids. I dont think its really relevant in the first place. Whoever it was prides themselves on being members of a criminal organization, and anyone like that is not someone who you would want to cross. I hope you took acids advice and did have a police officer present as you painted over it. Its something thats easy enough to do and you wont get yourself in a situation where you say "oops."
Hopefully it is just kids and they grow out of it, but a lot of the time they dont and thats who you have to watch out for.

Whats happening now on the investigative side?
I did it.
well I must have made some impression on the cops, the graffiti patrol was out today before lunch painting over all of the graffiti down the alley. Of course I made two reports yesterday one verbal and one to the Mayor's Hotline online with some links and then this morning I called the Mayor's hotline and sent another email to them. I told them I had pictures and that it seemed as if gang violence was eminent since this mornings tag was from surenos the rival gang in the neighborhood. I told them I was taking my safety very seriously and I wanted an update on the investigation. They gave me the investigation number and a way to check on it online.

BTW you will note I said it was just the MS13 this morning, it was early, still dark out, glad I took the pictures because it was surenos that tagged last night, you will note the paint from the day before was still wet and the last part started to run.

a little more about the new neighbors

I have to admit I have not seen anyone with bunches of tatoos but it is really cold here so who knows.
Again a new reason to think how happy I'am living far away from usa :mellow:
Gooddamnit I'm da real MS , damn copycats
Have you heard back from them?
No tags this morning and Detective Gonzales has called me twice now to let me know he got my emails and appreciated the help and to let me know they were aware of the gang but did not know they had moved into surenos territory
MorningStar,Jan 21 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:Again a new reason to think how happy I'am living far away from usa   :mellow:
funny thing is...the people in the gang are mostly people from other countrys, they come here so they can ruin our place like they ruined thiers. they didnt come here to make a better life for themselfs, they came here to make everyone elses life worse.....we should shoot people like this on the spot and let thier bodys wash up on the shores of where they came from. IMO
MorningStar,Jan 21 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:Again a new reason to think how happy I'am living far away from usa   :mellow:
I'm sure vandalism and such happens in your country too. It maybe is on a smaller scale cause your country is alot smaller and has alot less people, but to think of it as a USA thing is wrong. Morons and idiots are a worldwide thing.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
fritoman,Jan 22 2005, 04:02 PM Wrote:.....we should shoot people like this on the spot and let thier bodys wash up on the shores of where they came from. IMO

no frito..I agree to that the how they act isnt ok but we dont have the right to shoot them. they dont believe like they should but the didnt loose their human rights. I cant loose ur human rights.never.
Another tag free evening, we will see how I do over the weekend
Thats good to hear GRITS.

I cant speak for the USA, but in Canada most crimes commited by young people are commited by canadians and not immigrants. I would immagine it would be the same considering the similarities in our societies.
I will clairify, the gang in the link GRITS posted should be shot and then thrown overboard to wash up on the shore of there home country.
Actually, largely due to geographical reasons, I'd imagine that immigration patterns between the U.S. and Canada are much different (you can check that out, I have a hockey game to go to). Also, the skill-set and economic status/potential of the immigrant is likely different. Wherever you have a large portion of poor people, you are going to have substantial street crime. It has little to do with ethnic differences or cultural attitudes as it has to do with economic disparity.
fritoman,Jan 22 2005, 10:41 PM Wrote:I will clairify, the gang in the link GRITS posted should be shot and then thrown overboard to wash up on the shore of there home country.
noone has the right to shoot someone else..and it doesnt matter what the other guy did. it doesnt matter if u are a nice man with 2 children or a crackdealer or a murderer..u dont loose the right to live.
oh..sorry ..I forgot..in america muderers can be killed. legaly..they have to be killed. like in the stoneage if a ask me
The second picture would be a nice font though it probably is somewhere. Its ashame they waste any artistic talent on vandalizing peoples homes. Not praising but some are actually good drawings if only they were on PAPER.

Think this is turning into a debate.
Interesting fact I remembered when frito said they should be shot:
I think there are only 1 -2 states that still have a firing squad as a method of execution.

The death penalty is for the worst criminals who commit horrible acts. So its not like the court system just pulls it out of its pocket.

One's life shouldn't be taken? Murderers obviously felt another person shouldn't live so why not be able to use their conduct and way of thinking against them.

I think its pride in one's country that makes people angry because its being polluted with crime and/or vandalized by either its own people or immigrants who are looking for a different way of life, but decide to destroy it. In the end its usually others(those with the pride) that suffer.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Gragoon,Jan 22 2005, 08:52 PM Wrote:noone has the right to shoot someone else..and it doesnt matter what the other guy did. it doesnt matter if u are a nice man with 2 children or a crackdealer or a murderer..u dont loose the right to live.
oh..sorry ..I forgot..in america muderers can be killed. legaly..they have to be killed. like in the stoneage if a ask me
People in China get a bullet in the back of their head if they are comvicted of dealing drugs. Look at the laws in certain Muslum countries. I forgot though it always us bad Americans who take the blame when we put muderers to death.

I'm sorry Gragoon, but if my life or someone's I care about is on the line I will do what I have to do to protect it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
In a developed nation it's totally unecessary to kill somebody as retribution for their actions. Justifying it with "they did it first" is childish.

That said, stereotyping Americans as corrupt amoralists and gun-drunk rednecks is also childish.