Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demo of Acids and G-Boys tourny match
To play the demo

Download the zip and unzip the .dem file inside it.

Put the .dem file into your Ricochet folder which is located here...
Steam\SteamApps\accountname\ricochet\ricochet

Start up half-life and bring down your console and type..
playdemo <filename>.dem

and you should be all set
wee..Im impressed :thumb: maybe you should make a movie and post it in the steam forums gb..to make rico more polular. ppl would see how exiting it can be
Wow 11 downloads, lol... are you all really bored enough to sit around for 20 mins watching me use skills you wish you had?:blink:
I get motion sick....bleh, I could handle about 10 minutes before sweat broke out on my forehead :D
some really nice shots in those 10 minutes though

where is the demo from acid's pov?
he'll post it when he's won or eliminated so noone can study his style B)
and he cant talk..thats why I answered
Gragoon,Jun 11 2005, 05:25 PM Wrote:he'll post it when he's won or eliminated so noone can study his style B)
and he cant talk..thats why I answered
ha. I just got through playing acid on grits server we had the server the server locked for 2-3 hours. man I wish I recorded that shit. I think Ill be the one doing the eliminating to him! RIGHT ACID! U SUX! U SUX! YOU STINK NOOB! I OWN YOU! OWNE
D!!
Really good match gboy/acid. Very fun to watch.
Figures, it won't play for me.

an Vash you sux:P<3
oops
I think it's because we use WON rico, oops.
You want a piece of me acid?! where is your side of the demo noob. Oh wait my bad! i dont need it! I already know how you play you cow!!!!
I have a plan, damnit, a great plan! Yeah... I actually discarded two perfectly good plans when I came up with this great one.

Fear me!