Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINALS
All three of you will receive one of the listed prizes, who gets what will be decided with these matches

ONLY
[CAKE]rUsh
_acid_head_ 11:20 -acid_head_ wins
Vashether
or one of the refs (PnG, Miagi, GRITS) are allowed to post in this thread, all others will be deleted

I decided it was best to put all three of you in one forum since you all three need to play each other at least once

the match ups that need to be played
<span style="color:blue">[CAKE]rUsh vs _acid_head_
_acid_head_ vs Vashether
[CAKE]rUsh vs Vashether
</span>

you have 3 days to post here and acknowledge the obligation
you have 5 days in order to have something set up for a match
you have 10 days in which all your matches have to be played

matches will be 40 minutes duration for finals
die
_Acid_Head_,Jun 30 2005, 05:59 AM Wrote:die
to my disk you will. lol me and acid are always on. so is rush. So whenever you guys wanna go the usual I dont mind.
seems like a good plan. Lets just play the match next time we meet up.
[CAKE Wrote:rUsh,Jun 30 2005, 08:50 AM] seems like a good plan. Lets just play the match next time we meet up.
im coo with that we see each other everytime.
gg

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Any other matches in the works?
GRITS,Jul 3 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:Any other matches in the works?
Maybe. If I get unbanned from irc.
I win. GG acid. I never say gg to anyone. But I really mean it when I say it to you . Score is 19-13 btw.

I finally overcame my worse opponent who I was inferior too. Thx man. I got that &quot;S&quot; off my chest. And read to move on with life now.

Now Cake Rush is next. He will die to my ether. Ill make his soul burn slow!!!! After I whoop you rush. I finally quit this game. Community all of it.

I have alot more to say for acid. But I will not say until I beat rush. I have 1 more match to go. so yea! good shit acid.

I respect as a friend. A good player. We have both came far. I worked very hard to get to the top of the pillar where im at now. Sure alot of players dont like me. 99 percnet done. But you always stayed my friend even when I was banned we still talked we still had some fun times. You never in your life did nothing shady to me. Even before RiP you played with me alot. You hooked me up. THx man thx alot I appreciate it.

And for all those who believe they suck or say they cant beat this or that. You can beat anyone with hard work. I will prove it with my own hand when I beat rush. And I will not take back my words. That is all for now.

And If I dont beat you they wont know what to do with everyone all tied. So I must definately win!.

Indeed, Vash has been my toughest opponent, and as of late we've been pretty much equal in ability while playing on GRITS' Arena. I know a lot of people don't like Vash, but he's really a great person, he may act childish on the server, but as a person he's cool, and yeah, me and him have been through a lot, and we're still friends, this game changes nothing about that.

Vash proved he's the best in the world, he figured me out, showed his talent. This game is all about one thing, figuring out styles, if you have that talent, and use it to the best of your ability, you will beat your enemy. Vash is more talented than me at this, he's proven it against everyone he's faced, the only one I could think of that's equal to this level of skill would be Razor9 (if he still played as often as he used to), he deserves to be #1.

Well done, and good game. Have fun in whatever game you plan to play after you've played rUsh, it's been good.
The 9th is the last day to play.
&lt;@Miagi&gt; !8 Am I spamming?
&lt;@ChanServ&gt; Miagi: Yes.
&lt;@Miagi&gt; !8 Should I stop?
&lt;@ChanServ&gt; Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

iono whenever im here.
get on aim i'll try to get rUsh
Hey Vash how about thursday for the match. I should be available any time after 7pm EST.
ok.
I WIN THIS SHIT! WHAT! lol. First black guy to be first prize I love it. I win at the internet!!!!!!

anywayz on a serious note it was fun. all of this. The drama, the laughter, the part of making fun of people. I enjoyed the bans and bypassing and happy talk with everyone. I enjoyed GRITS who kept me from going out of control. I enjoyed everyone.
I personally have no regrets.

Acid man....Its time for me to go now. I wont be returning back prolly for a year or so but who knows. Which everyone the way the wind blows.. Thats where I will be heading... But you never know.. The wind can blow back in this direction again. I had sooo great times with you man.. you just dont know... THe teamspeak the laughter.. Just chillin talkin to you was so fun man. You never did me dirty or did some shady shit to me to piss me off. Only thing I can be mad at you is for making be a bad burrito that is all I can say lol. You man are just too cool to even get mad at acid. Man you will always be my friend no matter whats. If you wanna talk You have my aim or whatever. You man have done so much for me it was an honor to play you 1 vs 1 on a serious note. Ive learned so much stuff from you what more can I say. Man acid good luck in life and that goes for everyone else. I can now retire as a champion!!! cuz thats what I am after all eh? the scoreboards says it all!!

Indeed Ive talked alot of shit but I always backed it up with my my disk making your head fall on the pads lol. Yea it was all fun.
Maybe sometime a new person will evolve and try his best to surpass everyone just like me. Anyone can do it, all it takes is to believe in yourself. And if you failed this time. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance at something.

How can I forget grits? lol I wouldnt leave you out now. Such a sweet person you are. You are so sweet like skittles. You make everyones smile shine up like a rainbow. You are just too nice for life itself. What more can I say about you. You've helped me out alot more than anyone it seems, yet it took me a while to realize who was on my side til the end. You've help me get unbanned I know I prolly abused your kindness and after a while I realized that someone is doing a hell of a good job for this community. I may not like your filters and your rules, but I sure do like you and how you handle things. Of course I will always remember you. I will remember the talks we had and just the good times period. You are just too nice to even be talked too. I never imagined theyre are nice people like who still exist and listens to what people have to say. Kinda amazing as it is huh.. Well GRITS it sure was fun. I felt close to you, everytime I talked to you cuz youa lways wanted to hear me out. Even I cussed alot but you accepted cuz you showed me that anger gets no you no where. I too have learned alot from you. You are an amazing women. And stay that way. Your kindness you taint a dark soul. And shine it to make it a beautiful reflection that only comes out every 4 years like an eclipse. I hope you stay that way. And talk to others when they need help. Cuz you sure helped me out! thx!!! :smurf:

And my dear friend razor... The edge cutter of all time. How can I show the love...You taught me soo much in this game that a million bucks wouldnt be able to teach the skill in this game. But you also showed me how to be cool and just be a real person. You are the greatest man. I followed you so much it was like I was your child who wouldnt stop bugging. But as your child gets older he starts to move on ,on his on and stay strong. Thats the way I have been. I copied you to the fullest of my abilities. And at the end I turned it to somethin different that no one could touch. I am my own person and I realize I couldnt copy you so I turned it into something else. I took it to another level. But I will always remember you and how many hours you sat on your ass just to play with me lol thx man.

lil face you nubby where are you. I miss you man. Thx for the fun and being opened and not be afraid to say whatever you want to me! we had good times man. I will never forget the nubby chicken eater! lol.
That goes for oops and tizod, and g-mac too. You too have always been fun to be around with. lol coweater I wont leave you out now haha. Ishboo too. Dragonlady also. And my man Miagi who got me in the tourney in the first place. And who stood up for me when I couldnt get in. I really really appreciate all your help man. Thank you man. When I needed a hand lent you lent it to me. Thx alot. Good luck with life all of you.

Well this is my goodbye.
May The wind blow with all of you in the direction of the right path. And if it doesnt just try to let the wind blow your heart to a new feeling that will be healing to everyones else. And if the winds blows to hard you might fall. But if you let the wind be a whole with you. You will be able to control that wind and as you are falling you will be able to pick yourself up and try harder.
And maybe sometime the wind will end of cycling me hear again you never know. Thx guys thx alot I appreciate it. CYA.

Oh and yea rush good match man I really really cant even talk bad about you I hated you lol but now your just too cool! You bought me my first canadian dry! haha good times man. good game.
And grits if you ever wanna contact me ill message you on irc or email me or msn blah blah blah whatever.
Peaces.

Good job guys

Thanks for making it a great tournament
:thumb:

Thanks especially to Power and Glory and Miagi for helping me on this end and to all the players.

I can't send out prizes without land addresses
Email me or PM me with Real Name and mailing address

I have something in the works for all participants.

[Image: gritssig.jpg]
Congratulations to Vash for winning this years Arena Tournament and a big thanks to everyone else who participated in the tournament in making this event happen.:thumb:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Vash's posts brought a tear to my eye, but only because I wasn't subsequently mentioned in any of them. On a more serious note, congratulations, vash. Take it easy and remember to never take yourself too seriously.
Congrats.:)