Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture thread!
Its not a cat its CATZILLA........yeah not that funny but all i could think of.
well... i got some pictures together!:D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well my pictures are webcam quality so bear with it:Pdon't have any of me with gf because I just asked her out like... a week ago but I'll see what I can do:)So in the mean time, here's me looking a lot more pale than usual for some reason.

heh don't laugh too hard. I was posing for a friend, didn't think she'd actually take the picture.

is that a shuttle cock, or are you just happy to see us scrye?

:D:D
yeah, I was pretty messed up in this picture, but I think it looks cool what with the moderate out of focusness. I'm not a smoker, but apparently i was that night.

*edit* whoa, that was too big, resized

damn, you caught me cheating....
that was an extra badmitton racket in my pants.... lol
OMG thats sage_4
where have you been?
did you sign in to the admins roll call?
thought you fell off the side of the earth

you too KM, roll call:)
My mom doesnt have the camera anymore so all i have is old pictures:( if you all want to see the old pictures again then just post a reply.
Scrye,Aug 8 2005, 09:09 PM Wrote:damn, you caught me cheating....
that was an extra badmitton racket in my pants.... lol
Yeah, i get accused of cheating at baseball all the time.:D
Here's a picture of part of my new hat, it's great. I bought it for 3$ B)

If you can't see it, it says "100% All Beef Hot Franks" :smurf:

Here's me actually wearing it.

Hey GRITS where your pic?
Well I said I'd get a pic with me and the GF, and ya. Quality is bad, but I don't expect much out of webcam's.

Hm, I have a really goofy guitar shot from Spring Projects at my school, as well as a really disturbing picture of me coming out of Lake Erie..... I think I only really have like one good picture...

Attached Files
.gif   SillyScott.gif (Size: 900.05 KB / Downloads: 0)
Rar.

EDIT: I'm so fat. =D =D =D My blistering weight of 140 lbs at six foot four and a half inches. (I was just kidding about the fat comment, and yes I eat. All the time.)

An actually somewhat decent picture. Teh Gasp.

note the picture of gollum coming out of the water and not only does he have a disk in his hand they are the appropriate color for ricochet:)
Ha ha ha ha! I hadn't even thought of that! I was running away from the girl in the green shirt behind me in the picture. She was trying to steal the disc from me!!!!!
More pics of the girl required Gollum.
Quote:I'm so fat. =D =D =D My blistering weight of 140 lbs at six foot four and a half inches

I totally know what you mean, im 6'4 at 155 lbs. I think im a little older than you, thats prolly why I weigh a little more. And i eat all the time too. We suffer from having the world’s fastest digestive systems. Very rare indeed:P.
well you maybe skinny but you have cool hair :P thats probly about 8 pounds of your overall poundageB)

*edit* 16 your webcam is getting worse by the pic :P
i guess i should make an appearance... so here...

hooray for FrOoty :D
fritoman,Aug 11 2005, 07:29 PM Wrote:well you maybe skinny but you have cool hair :P thats probly about 8 pounds of your overall poundageB)
=D =D =D. Having such great hair like mine can be so annoying at times though, :P:lol::D.

This random lady came up to me in the mall once when I had to get fancy shoes for a technology forum in California. All she said was "Man, I wish I had hair like that....." and then walked away.

.... Needless to say it was pretty awkward.

Quote:More pics of the girl required Gollum.
If you're talking about the chick in the very foreground of me emerging from Lake Erie, then to be honest I hardly even know her. She doesn't go to my school, she's a friend of a friend who does go to my school. So getting pictures is pretty much impossible. Sides, didn't you say earlier you had a girlfriend? Hmmmm? ^_^
I get teh same thing gollum. Girls are always feeling my hair and saying damn I wish mine was like yours.
always "Do you straighten your hair? Do you do something special to make it do that?" No its just awesome and hair drys haha
Lake Erie Gollum? Near Buffalo? Is that Bennet Beach in the pic?
Quickening,Aug 11 2005, 10:11 PM Wrote:I get teh same thing gollum. Girls are always feeling my hair and saying damn I wish mine was like yours.
always "Do you straighten your hair? Do you do something special to make it do that?" No its just awesome and hair drys haha
Dude i get the same thing, i always have that happen to me when im out at bars. I also do absolutly nothing to get it nice, just is like that.
Tis time.

Graduation 2005 pix

[Image: picture1.JPG]
[Image: picture2.JPG]
[Image: picture3.JPG]
[Image: picture4.JPG]

My Prom Pictures
[Image: Shaun1.JPG]
[Image: Shaun2.JPG]
[Image: ShaunLimo1.JPG]
[Image: ShaunLimo3.JPG]
[Image: IMGP1611.JPG]
[Image: IMGP1614.JPG]
[Image: IMGP1615.JPG]
[Image: IMGP1617.JPG]
[Image: IMGP1622.JPG]
[Image: IMGP1623.JPG]

Look in the 2nd from last pick, I'm there in my 8th grade picture with a bowl cut. I'm winnar The center picture is me in 5th grade. Winnar Junior. I'm known for having the oddest faces...
Quote:140 lbs at six foot four and a half inches
Quote:6'4 at 155 lbs

5'1 at around 75lbs. No joke. And yes, I eat whenever I can and I'm not sick.:P

Can't post any pics of me cause I can't find my webcam:D