Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In needs of assistance
My daughter does faux finishing and other artsie stuff for a living, she has a webpage with her name in the url. A friend created that much for her but now she needs some help with making it more like some of the others in the buisness, she has some ideas and I am sure she could come up with a little bit of compensation, she is just starting out and doesnt have much funding. I was hoping someone could help her as a school project or just so they could get "in good" with me ;)
Please let me know if I can send her your email address so you can talk more direct about her needs, I know she wants it to be like a 'power point' presentation sort of with flash and movement. She has some ideas already but no knowledge of someone who is willing to help her get it going.
Thanks
Anita aka GRITS/VAD
I'd say her best bet is to look online (google) for some web development/design/building forums to ask around in there. Those people are gonna have the most knowledge when it comes to something like that.

Here's a good one:

http://www.webdevforums.com/
It took you two months to come up with that?:P
Lol, Lol.... yea I am a *bit* behind times...

Nah.. I've recently been trying to learn AS MUCH as possible about css, html, and xhtml... so I've been finding the best source of information to be web dev forums.. and I just wanted to pass along the information...:)
I appreciate the infomation, I was just hoping one of the local geeks would be willing to help, I really cant take the time to learn a new technique, until work is running more smoothly
GRITS,Nov 26 2005, 11:27 AM Wrote:I appreciate the infomation, I was just hoping one of the local geeks would be willing to help, I really cant take the time to learn a new technique, until work is running more smoothly
[Image: 54.gif]
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Rofl... is that smoke coming out of his mouth??
Give me some details in what you need exactly and I will try to help as good as I can:)

Greets

Ilu
[Image: ilurion.png]
this is the kind of stuff she does

although she wants something with "flash" I think, she just wants to put her pictures of her work on it
miagi's emoticon is whistling inconspicously because he said he could help, but he is working on a new design for this the vadavaka website now
ahhh.. ok gotcha! New design for Vad's eh? Sweet... sweetness:)