Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My photoshop final
Well i just finished the first of 3 finals for my graphics class, the photoshop one. I didn't have a choice of images, she gave images to us, told us to edit them a certain way, and then put them in a collage.

so here you go:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wait.. what class was this? Is this Highschool?

Nice editing job, btw!:)
I like it a lot. Very....epic! I currently use JASC paintshop pro. Is it any more beneficial for me to buy photoshop over this or are they comparable?
far away, will our eyes now see the day
for today, the everlasting eternal sun
washed away, the dreams of a brighter day
forever hold the dream inside
the chance to fight another fight
the breaking hearts that stand for all our li-i-ives
live tonight

[Image: post-71-1127203434.jpg]
[Image: MrDucklover.png]
I've used PSP before a few times, but instantly fell in love with Photoshop the day we met.

I can do much more with Photoshop than I can with PSP, but that just may be because I have 8 years of experience with Photoshop whereas I only have like 1.3 years of experience with PSP. I personally do not buy these programs, because anything that costs over 200 dollars in my mind is just ridiculous... so of course I mIRC it up! This means that I currently have Adobe Creative Studio 2.0 with all of the upgrades for the programs included... and Photoshop CS 2 is quite a treat to use!:)
Maybe you should hook me up sometime with some editing software so I can rule too
far away, will our eyes now see the day
for today, the everlasting eternal sun
washed away, the dreams of a brighter day
forever hold the dream inside
the chance to fight another fight
the breaking hearts that stand for all our li-i-ives
live tonight

[Image: post-71-1127203434.jpg]
[Image: MrDucklover.png]
perhaps... perhaps...:)
not bad noose
If you have square pictures it's good to use the feathering tool on photoshop but nonetheless a good photo! :)
[Image: popmercout1.png]

Yes, I make signatures.
Mercutio,Nov 3 2005, 03:51 AM Wrote:If you have square pictures it's good to use the feathering tool on photoshop but nonetheless a good photo! :)
feathering tool?