Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Beta Screenshots
I got a few off before they closed the server due to technical difficulties.

It has a very annoying beginners system.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Cool, do you know what they are adding? New quests mabey, do you keep the chars that you have? It would be nice if they fixed the game up a bit.
I signed up and should have a lvl 60 rouge with +8 shell and a +8 iron bow :PI think it also comes with shards but my main skill is archer. Now I wonder when the server will be back up :(
' Wrote:Cool, do you know what they are adding? New quests mabey, do you keep the chars that you have? It would be nice if they fixed the game up a bit.

They added some new monsters, such as fire/ice apos, the fire drake dragon boss, a harpy looking thing called a gargoil, and a deformed looking dts.

They also added a lot more quests. At lvl 31, I have 2 pieces of FP from 2 quests already. And they have quests that will get you better weapons. So it's friendly to new people. The little guy that helps you in the beginning, Michelle, is annoying. They did change the minor heal skill. You can't spam it when you are pressing another skill.

Oh and they have new armor. They are going to give away special armor called fire something that has bonuses. The armor you get from some quests also has bonuses like goblin FP.

They also changed the NP system.

my new guy on the test server

Oh and the characters you play with on the beta get deleted. The characters that you have now in KE will be there when the expansion is released.

Cool, that will be nice. I may come back and play more.
That does look, cool, is this the ice age patch that was like the japko, i played that for a little and it seemed better but i had no idea what i was doing or what was going on because it was all in japanese
*imDEAF*
' Wrote:That does look, cool, is this the ice age patch that was like the japko, i played that for a little and it seemed better but i had no idea what i was doing or what was going on because it was all in japanese

yup:PThey even forgot to translate some menus.

more from eslant...they are a ton of new monsters there:P

hey here is a awsome dragon it is off the hook

[Image: josh-waggoner-sticker.jpg]
yup:PThey even forgot to translate some menus.
[/quote]

Doesnt seem to surprize me :huh:
*imDEAF*