Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all members.
The beta is released. There are quests that allow you to get shell +1 and I want it!!! Only have to kill 20 trolls, 40 apos, and 40 deru to get a helmet, boots, and gauntlets. I'm not sure where the pauldron and pads are yet.

So who wants to play now?
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

I am game:P I just changed to paper(so it should be interesting) but I think the quests sound pretty easy.
my dex now is 255 (+109)
I just need to do apos now. Me and BG(cloud) killed deru with his priest along with trolls. There is another quest only available if you are lvl 61 where u get the shell pauldron, so I have to wait for that. All you have to do is kill stone golem which I did for cloud's priest.. Easy stuff, cloud was impressed with my sliding/pwning golems.

So, all that is left is apos and at lvl 61 golem. Not sure where the pads are. I really want to do some of the exp quests. You can get 8 mil exp by killing 250 uruk blades I think. 4 mil for killing something else. Will be worth it.

Ifi can remember my acount name, maybe i can give some help
*imDEAF*
Found the pads. Had to wait until I was at 56% I guess to see the quest. Now I'm just waiting to see my golem quest for the pauldron and to do apos.

The exp quests rock... With one quest, killing 250 hell hounds, I went from 46% to 56%. I think it was worth 7.8 mil exp.

So far it's just me and cloud playing. We got his priest just about all of the shell pieces except the boots (apos). I love my warrior :heartbeat:

I might have to load it up again...
Recip and I are playing a bit again now....:)
There is a cool thing called rebirth upgrading. What it does is take anything high class of yours that is +7 and makes it a +1, but it keeps the same defense and stats. It also makes it glow whether it's armor or a weapon.

If you see someone running around with a glowing chitin pauldron and shell on, that's me :PI won't actually use the shell in pvp since my chitin has str bonuses.

Do the quest with the green treasure chest too. I ended up getting rogue shell after trading the chest in which I sold for 145 mil.

I'll probably try to get grits priest +5 chitin from the quests they have. I reskilled her to buff/heal when grits started to play wow :P

I am glad she wasnt just forgotten, thanks miagi
you better get back into it too little lady...

when are you playing miagi? i haven't seen you yet :/
' Wrote:you better get back into it too little lady...

when are you playing miagi? i haven't seen you yet :/

Mostly on weekends and in the morning so I can party with the turks. It's hard getting into a party after 3pm est.

at 5 or so the americans start coming in, its a nice thing:)