Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"College" bound
Heh, just doing this cause at one point GRITS said she wanted to see the room after a few weeks.

Oh, and the big white sack is all my stuff I packed up for tomorrow. Clean clothes too, not dirty :P

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Noosey got accepted to the University of New Hampshire on saturday:D
congrats
to both of you:)
Well I was in Seattle for 2 years, but I transferred to CU Boulder for my Junior year. But I'm kind of unhappy here, so I might go back to Seattle next year.

Oh yeah, Hi guys!
' Wrote:[Image: zedorm2.jpg]

Toilet paper by the bed???? What have you been doing at night time?! :blink::lol::lol:
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
' Wrote:Well I was in Seattle for 2 years, but I transferred to CU Boulder for my Junior year. But I'm kind of unhappy here, so I might go back to Seattle next year.

Oh yeah, Hi guys!

Hi stranger, nice to see you around. If you have a picture of your dorm room please post it:)
' Wrote:Toilet paper by the bed???? What have you been doing at night time?! :blink::lol::lol:

What kind of toilet paper do YOU have!?!? That looks like paper towels to me.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

' Wrote:
' Wrote:Toilet paper by the bed???? What have you been doing at night time?! :blink::lol::lol:

What kind of toilet paper do YOU have!?!? That looks like paper towels to me.
maybe he has a rather large rear end miagi, don't make fun of the man.....
' Wrote:maybe he has a rather large rear end miagi, don't make fun of the man.....

Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are. :lol:
If you want to see around my campus, go see the movie that's coming out December 22nd. It's called We Are Marshall. Has Matthew Mccaughnahay (or however you spell his name). It's about the airplane crash after the football game, and how they rebuilt the football program.
i saw the trailer for that, looks like a nice campus.
' Wrote:If you want to see around my campus, go see the movie that's coming out December 22nd. It's called We Are Marshall. Has Matthew Mccaughnahay (or however you spell his name). It's about the airplane crash after the football game, and how they rebuilt the football program.

Isn't that based on a true story?
Yeah, it was November 14th, 1970. There was a plane crash coming back from one of the football games. All the people on the plane died. There were only a few varsity football players left after that.
Been awhile since we've had the discussion on college life. Finally found a group of friend's that join me in looking like a total idiot at the football games. Oh and some advice... don't use white out as face paint...
Total idiots would be painted your body green and no shirts in freezing weather
That'd require shaving to get the paint to stick better, and that's just not happening...
' Wrote:That'd require shaving to get the paint to stick better, and that's just not happening...

Waxing?
Still too much work/pain...
burning?:)
Im switching to DEAN college in january. In BOSTON!
woo
Pretty much staying at UCCS.:o
Where should I go?
Starting next year, my place of employment is paying 100% tuition.
For a bachelor's though....i already have one of those...
i guess I could go for another