Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting there...
Yay... I finally got my shell pauldron rebirth AND I picked up a raptor +6... Couldn't afford a +7 but oh well.

Starting to look badass now.

[attachment=2688:attachment]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

you are looking badass, how much more health did it give you?
No health.. I think it's like 30 more defense I forget. The goal is to get all shell, except helmet since I usually use dagger def helmet.

Done :ph34r: Only cost me like... 8 bil.

[attachment=2744:attachment]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cool, grats. Now quit and join us on WOW.
Dont join WoW to be with someone else, only do it if you want to play the game, it is very boring for a higher lvl to party with you very much so it doesnt work out very well until you are also a higher lvl.

and Miagi I know you said WoW sucks from what you played of it but I dont think you played it long enough to really get a good feel for it, and with the new expansion pack coming out that has a whole other world to explore.

+s and -s of the game as I see it compared to KE, first the plus's of WoW,
1. OMG the graffix.
2. soooo many more quests that you can do or choose not to do.
3. much more involved game play, everyone has a very important job to do, and they better do it or find themselfs without a party.
4. much more interactive.
5. I will use this example because I am a rouge, if you are a maxed out lvl 60 rouge that doesnt mean you will look anything like a another maxed out lvl 60 rouge. ( like in KE if you are maxed out you have all shell and have +10 dex jewlery with +8 shards) you can choose in WoW to be a dagger, fist weapon or swords rouge and all have good qualitys. and the different armors to choose from give you different strengths and weakness's also. So what I am trying to say is "the best stuff" in WoW isnt so cut and dry as in KE.
6, the world in WoW is like 4 to 500 times larger then KE and thats not including the new expansion, I have been playing for like 4 months and still havent been to 75% of the world.

now the minus's
1. you have to pay to play. ( but then again, the last 15 times I have tried to log on to KE the servers were full up) so if I was to start playing KE again more often I would have to pay.
2. when you join a clan in KE it it much easier to become friends with people IMO then joining a guild in WoW. I am better friends with a few players outside my guild then within. plus just because you are in a guild does not mean they will help you with your quests, I am told by my guild all the time to go "looking for group" if I am in need of help on a quest, unlike KE where everyone seems to want to help you out a bit more.
3. this could be a + or -, for me its a little of both, you have to think alot more in WoW and figure out what is expected of you when doing quests, thats why they have so many different websites devoted to trying to explain every aspect of the game. its not so cut and dry as in KE.
4 if you do choose to pay for KE you have 3 differnt pay scales to choose from whereas for WoW it is one, unless you shop for game cards on Ebay or live in china, because they only pay 5 bucks a month, whereas we have to pay 15 bucks.

thats what I can think of right now, and I know no one ask for this but I just thought I would throw it out there because I have become 1 of the 8 million devoted players of WoW :D