Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forums Upgraded
Forums have been upgraded. As a result, the skins we downloaded do not work with these forums. So we have to use default until we can find more skins.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

New skins have been added for this new version of the forums.

Also please report anything you see out of the ordinary with the new version of the forums so we can look into it as soon as possible.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
When I hit the +QUOTE button on the bottom of someone's post, the screen scrolls to the top of he page.
I don't like that.
' Wrote:When I hit the +QUOTE button on the bottom of someone's post, the screen scrolls to the top of he page.
I don't like that.

And the +Quote button doesn't do what it should at all;)Does nothing for me.
' Wrote:
' Wrote:When I hit the +QUOTE button on the bottom of someone's post, the screen scrolls to the top of he page.
I don't like that.

And the +Quote button doesn't do what it should at all ;) Does nothing for me.

LOL. u click the +quote button on the posts u want to quote if you want to quote multiple posts, and then click add reply. It doesn't scroll to the top of the page for me though.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

' Wrote:
' Wrote:
I don't like that.

And the +Quote button doesn't do what it should at all ;) Does nothing for me.

LOL. u click the +quote button on the posts u want to quote if you want to quote multiple posts, and then click add reply. It doesn't scroll to the top of the page for me though.

Aha...i figured it out.
It works fine in IE, but it scrolls tot he top in Firefox...it also doesn't change to the -QUOTE
Works for me now...