Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Fortress 2
I might as well start a thread on this since its what I've have been playing this week. In this shot it is of the scoreboard and the 4 people I was dominating. I was a Medic and assisting a Heavy. I noticed there were no medics on the team when I joined so I took the chance cause I never played a Medic before. The few kills i got were from after my teamate got killed and I had to take the knife out and kill them myself or I had to use my needle gun. The rest were all assists which is honestly quite fun when you have a good teamate like this guy was. I will add more as time goes on.

Cow or anybody else if you have any feel free to add.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I haven't tried either yet, but how does TF2 compare to Fortress Forever?
I THINK FF is just the old TFC reskinned in HL2 stuff...
Similar to what Ricochet: Source was supposed to be.

I just downloaded FF, so I can tell you how it is in a few hours.
Is the Beta open to anyone? Or is TF2 released yet? Or a date set? Ive been really behind the times since my gaming desktop died.
Beta is open to anyone who preorders the Orange Box either through Steam or at Gamestop. It officially comes out on October 9th.
Yeah so I've been a bit lazy uploading pics here.:P

Anyway I got some that I have accumulated over the past couple months. All are from the 2fort map since I play mostly on a 24/7 2fort server. Most are shots I took in game while some are taken when I got killed and it prompts you to take a screenshot to show off the carnage the person that killed you did.
[attachment=2903:________...ng_good_.jpg]
The HUD looks kind of annoying...
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

I find it decent. It doesn't get in the way. Now I was playing CTF so the middle section is larger to tell you where the flag is than if I was playing a Control Point map. Also only when you play an engineer you get that added hud in the top left and your metal amount down in the lower right.
New pics from last night and today. 3 are from 2fort where we decided to all turn engineer and turtle up in our base. Once Red figured that out they did the same except they did it in their intel room which enabled us to advance and build near their spawn as you will see.

The other 2 pics are from a custom map called duel_duel2. Its just a standard team deathmatch with 2 spawns and a center fighting area. Fun for a little bit to see what team can push the other back into their spawn while the other gets sentries put up. Then it becomes a spy fight with spies trying to get rid of them so the other team can do the same.
Time to bump this thread to show my epenis :P

This is what happens when you play against a team that does not know how to work together. Specifically not knowing how to use a demoman or a spy. As a matter of fact there were no uber combos that came my way either. Under normal circumstances a sentry should not get 61 kills without being destroyed once. B)
so you did better than the best guy on the red team?
PnG where do you normally play? I finally dished out 20$ for the game a couple weeks back.

When i have time to play, Im usually at:
208.100.45.166:27015 Couch Online 24/7 dustbowl
64.34.181.185:27017 Doorman is God Turbine/Fastline or
67.213.67.78:27015 GibsRUs, mainly 2fort.

On Steam my ID for friends is [email protected]

I just got the third milestone for the pyro too, I love that axe.
Went on a achievement rampage with Miagi to get all of the Medic and Pyro's new stuff over the weekend. I like the Medics new stuff compared to the Pyro's.

I actually havn't been on one steady server as of late. In the past few weeks I've been just looking around differant places playing custom maps. When I get tired of ctf or capture point maps I find a server playing good old deathmatch to screw around in.

I will add those servers to the steam browser and check them out this weekend.
Ive had both ever since they lowered the medic's 3rd milestone to only 22. I found the medic achievements a lot harder to get as you actually needed someone else that was good for half of em. Or atleast someone that knew what you were trying to get. The Pyros, you could just rambo and get em. I love taunt killing snipers too:D
' Wrote:Ive had both ever since they lowered the medic's 3rd milestone to only 22. I found the medic achievements a lot harder to get as you actually needed someone else that was good for half of em. Or atleast someone that knew what you were trying to get. The Pyros, you could just rambo and get em. I love taunt killing snipers too:D

20 bots + png to switch teams = easy achievements.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

I just got done with a game in cp_well. We dominated them. I had about 3 more dominations than the SS says, but they left.