Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
call of duty 4
I played the demo last night at my buddies place, it was incredible. Its still got that large scale feel that i liked with previous call of duties. If its as good on the 360 as it is on the PC im definatley gonna pick it up.
It might be barging bin for me. While the reviews have been quite good I am hesitant on the only 5 or 6 hours that it takes to beat the single player. Now I have read that it is the most action packed 5 or 6 hours hours in any game. That isn't as bad as the multiplayer issues I have.

The other thing that annoys me is how the multiplayer is geared toward people who play a lot with the whole leveling system in the game. Now unless there is a option to give all players the bonuses and stuff that I don't know about. Like is there an unranked mode where everyone is on equal footing? Cause when I was in the Beta it sucked to play against people who were 10 levels ahead of you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
hmm that does sound pretty lame. Didnt they have a leveling or ranking system in halo 3? I only played the online for a few hours, so i dont know it very well, but it seemed to work ok. I liked the previous call of duties online.
I played it at a friends house too... I'm not really a fan of playing FPS games on consoles... I am much happier aiming with a mouse... I'm like. Dude. This really sucks having a fps on a console, I'd be doing better if I had a mouse.

But in the multiplayer, you can level just by playing and killing other people. Some things are just ridiculous... Like someone can fly a helicopter and kill everyone on the map easily though... My friend went up a rank almost every game or atleast every other match.

The last stands for some people are cool but also annoying.

It's cool... But not cool enough for me to getB). I'd rather go for.... Assassin's Creed!
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

the whole leveling thing sounds like mmorpg games have invaded your realm