Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRADUATING COMMUNITY MEMBERS
I see Olbest graduated. Congratulations need pictures:)

And Squishy wants to graduate and I think there are a few others....who are you and what are your plans for after graduation, both immediately and long term?
These are pics taken right before the prom yesterday:)

I'll do an internship at my church for four months starting in April and then I'm gonna enter the Protestant University of Applied Sciences in Berlin to study religious pedagogy (this will take about 4 years). My plan is to work with people - youths and adults - being a part of the protestant church.

:)
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
Olbest you are on the far right of the big picture....yes?
What does the picture with the smaller group represent? those with a specific major?
' Wrote:Olbest you are on the far right of the big picture....yes?
What does the picture with the smaller group represent? those with a specific major?
Yes, I am on the far right of the big picture.

The other pic is showing my German course. You always get a course that is like a class for you. So you bring the list showing the absence from school to the teacher of that course and you go on field excursion with that course. We call it "Stammkurs", directly translated sth like "stem-course". I'm sure you'll get the idea of it;)
In my year the "stem-courses" were the German courses. Other years have maths or social studies as their Stammkurs. It's always one of those three subjects since one can't drop these subjects after year 10.
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
When I graduate i'm going to try to get into the field immediately, either at a local networking place or something at verizon, if none of that pans out i'm going to go to bucks county community college for a year or two to get my core classes than clep over to penn state or drexel.

Now onto... graduating...
Forgot to say congrats olbs... couldn't edit for some reason... sorry for dbl.
wooooo dont forget me <_<

I'll tell you what I'm going to do, if you find me on the picture. I'm in another Stammkurs, so you have to search only on one picture haha
Congratz
Found you in less than a minute. You should try making less dumb faces^_^
Update: Now i'm thinking of going into psychology... strange switch? perhaps.
' Wrote:Update: Now i'm thinking of going into psychology... strange switch? perhaps.

why?
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Did some research on it after hearing somethings I liked about it, it kind of suits me...

Networking does to, but if I were to end up in the computer repair side of it I think I would want to commit suicide... too repetitive and boring.